• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pinwheel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't understand the fear of ending them? The writers seem to think they have their series go on for eternity instead of finding a natural fulfilling ending and then moving onto a new project!

I'm a big fan of Gantz and the manga is in its last arc (another writer who said the final arc would be the longest), and I just don't see how it's supposed to end at this point. It's just being dragged out a bit.
    I've only heard of one big character death who ended up being alive... who then died????????
    That's the way it goes with a lot of Shonen titles. :c LOOKIN' AT YOU BLEACH. They're still fun but yeah, after a while it gets a bit ridiculous the odds they can overcome.
    Oh, gosh rofl. I do that sometimes!

SHINJI WAS MY FAVORITE. </3 My heart broke. I worked so hard on that SL and he had the most interesting character development. :c
    I've been better but hopefully things will look up soon.

See in these situations the PSN is really a blessing and it should be implemented. The e-shop has been getting a fair amount of localized games that would have never been fiscally possible to release on cartridges, etc.

Fuuka was beautiful in P4A. <3 Yeah it still definitely is on the positive side but it had some really depressing moments too. Shinjiro! :c
    Hey sorry for the super late reply! I've had a lot of stuff to deal with the past week. How've you been?

Yeah! A PSN version would be wonderful. I mean, The Walking Dead and Journey found great success from their PSN releases so I wouldn't doubt that EP would too. Troy Baker is one of the few english voice actors who I welcome in everything he can get his hands on.

P4 was a good change of pace for those people who were sitting around broken hearted from the other entries, but I'd like to see 5 get back to the roots. They can have a wonderful balance of humor and sadness.
    Atlus NA is usually really great with these things so how the PSP was selling here RUINED it. i'm hoping they port it again though. :C Persona is a pretty depressing series (not 4)...
    i'm so upset that Eternal Punishment for the PSP didn't get localized. </3 Atlus y
    i love Kazuma Kaneko's artwork. everything he designs has such an interesting feel to it!
    View Profile: cheese - KHInsider Forums

Everything this member is posting is spammy, not to mention double posting in the zelda thread
    Well, he always sounds sick on the show because he's somewhat allergic to Arin's cats.

He coughs when he laughs in every single episode. I think it makes the situations funnier when he laughs at something and is literally gasping for breath.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back