• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pinwheel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• This is the error code I keep getting.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 681125 bytes) in /home/forumsk/public_html/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 3094
    I kept getting this error when I went into the Last of Us thread, I can access the other threads just fine. I tried uploading a picture directly from the site into the topic but it didn't work and now I've been getting this error code everytime I've been trying to access the topic of The Last of Us.
    Hey Pinwheel are you in charge of the video game forums? I don't know whos in charge of the video game section I have a problem with one of the forums.
    I thought there had to be a reason for Araki keeping it in play somehow. Otherwise it would have got destroyed somehow.

I like it they've managed to keep SBR relevant somehow. Depending on how much of a timeskip the next part has I will be interested in who from Jojolion makes another reappearance.
    Didn't hear about any kind of special announcement planned. I did know that they were gonna show a pre-screening of the Neptunia premiere at some event though, lol
    ......You'll see.

And yes. That was a crazy chapter. I can't wait till the next chapter is released to see what Jonny has been getting up to. I thought the corpse would appear again...but so soon?
    I appreciate King Crimson more because I like the band. But that stand is so broken.

Does this mean you have also seen a certain character make a reappearance?
    It's from one of three animated OPs(this one for the Heaven's Feel route) for the PS Vita port of the visual novel Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua version, animated by the awesome studio called ufotable:
    TG9MFbCIArI

There are three routes you should go through in order: Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel.

The first two I mentioned were already adapted by DEEN but to most fans it didn't do much justice. Heaven's Feel has yet to be adapted, but there is a prequel to Fate/Stay Night called Fate/Zero which takes place 10 years before and is also animated by ufotable (and is SOOOO good too). You can probably watch Fate/Zero first but it might get a bit confusing, though you can just watch all six eps of Fate/Zero: Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu ​after watching it to help you out. The recommended order would be reading the visual novel first then watch Fate/Zero since most of the surprises in Fate Stay Night will be spoiled by watching Zero from what I've been told. You can find a walkthrough playlist on Xerblade's youtube channel(with voices!) and keep a tab open for this as you read along to make sure you don't miss any scenes even if they're brief. Make sure to read the prologue before starting any of the routes.

Oh and the Kara no Kyoukai film series animated by ufotable takes place in the same fictional universe to some extent if you want more information on things like Origin and the Root, which don't get much explaining in Zero. There's also Tsukihime(manga is godly but DON'T watch the so-called anime) if you want to know more about Dead Apostles, it takes place in the same universe as Stay Night and Zero too.
    I know. I saw the 10 minute video the other day, but this took it to another level.

I can't decide who I want to main as @_@ Rohan? Joseph? I CAN'T DECIDE.
    It's the ugliest...but I think it might be my favourite (despite what we've said about nails) that and Echoes. I can't wait to see that animated. Makes me think that is the reason they have all of the sound effects in the anime. So when Koichi appears, shit gets really real. Humanoid stands are certainly cool. Have we had many non-humanoid ones? Off the top of my head...Iggy, Aerosmith and Pet Shop Boys?
    I am dredding eventually seeing Tusk animated in....probably like 10 years haha.

I just have a feeling that the earthquake unearthed something in that part of Morioh. Either that or something that grants all of the people stands. I don't see this part being too different from Part 4, big air of mystery, slice of life based antics. Rip off Street is something that could have easily fitted in with Part 4. Its like that continuous road in part 4. I'm just hoping something crazy happens.

I am very aware of the Dreamcast version. Me and my mates usually a play a game every so often. I normally main Young Joseph.
    It's everywhere. ACDC pulled his nails up to push out his tendrils. There is a few characters who get their nails pulled or shot off. It's horrible haha.

If Araki is going with mirroring different parts of JoJo....does that mean Jojolion is going to have the Pillar Men? There is an awful lot of focusing on that Eyes Wall. Imagine that haha.

Vento Aureo is the only other JoJo part that has a video game adaptation. There was a RPG I think of it for the PS2. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind ps2 - YouTube Wait yeah there was haha.

I've heard there is customisable posing haha. Not sure if that is legit or not though.
    The ending was extremely quick and quite "wait what" in terms of Dio, the corpse...just everything really. Was crazy. Getting crazier with the latest Jojolion reveals. Just all of the throw backs to the old universe, the stands (despite my hate of Araki using nails so much. Makes my skin crawl.)

Stone Ocean is the only one I have left to finish now. Think I'm about half way through.

I have seen the new reveals! Narancia is an interesting choice. Love his stand, will be cool to see it work. Fully expecting him dancing to be a taunt of some kind. What happens when Bucceleti's stand meets Johnny's Tusk: Act 3?
    Steel Ball Run is my favourite part. Followed up by Battle Tendency, then Diamond...I'm a sucker for Westerns and SBR was just fantastic.

Gappy has been pretty awesome so far. Can totally see Joshuu becoming best friends with him akin to Josuke/Koichi etc etc.

I'm still on Stone Ocean at the moment, it's a slow burner but when it is good...it is great.
    Agreed. Phantom Blood is a different beast really. The anime also helped boost it above Vento Aureo as that really improved the part for me.

Giorno has his weird hair, but that's it really. It's been ages since I've read it but I know exactly what you mean. Have you read Stone Ocean yet?
    Yeah, you haven't reached the broken stands yet. Not till the end. I honestly don't remember much about Part 5. I remember Bucceleti(?) and his zip stand being awesome and Narancia and his stand. Then some stuff I can't reveal for spoilers.

It's probably my least favourite part I'd say.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back