• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pinwheel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't think we'll be getting Weather Report. He appears to be a hazard in the Prison level.

Is there enough of a difference for Old Joseph to be a playable character in his own right? I thought they were stretching it in the Dreamcast game honestly. Jo2uke being awesome makes me happy as I wasn't sure what they'd do with him considering we haven't seen him do much.
    Ah. Haven't kept up with the league in a few weeks. I'm still trying to sludge through Stone Ocean. Just can't find the motivation to. It isn't bad by any means, but it's difficult reading it after Steel Ball Run. Weather Report and FF though are awesome.

Chances of Joseph's alt being Stardust Joseph?

It's still missing Stroheim.
    I also got sent this link this morning haha.

I am hyped though. Is it confirmed they are playable? As I heard Pucci is confirmed just as a boss and not a playable character. Not sure how true that is. Where is my fat Funny Valentine alternate costume?
    ufotable to Produce New Fate/stay night Project - News - Anime News Network
    You might wanna keep a lookout for this. That way you probably won't experience what most people disliked about DEEN's adaption, especially if this turns out to be a FSN remake.
    I watched half of the first season and it just didn't go in the direction that I thought it would and I just ended up dropping it. The first three episodes were so promising. Then it just went full harem. I know I shouldn't expect anything from a Magical Girl who is a guy with a chainsaw.

I'll check out the dub then! Aces.
    I just found Volume 3 and 4 is back in print so I'm going to pick those up later in the week I think. Get there eventually.

It's like I saw that Kore wa no Zombie Desu Ka got translated into English over here and I think....of all the series. Like I want us to get Lucifer & Biscuit Hammer translated but it doesn't look like we will and thats balls.

Ooooooh. Okay. Wasn't sure if I was missing out.

I have the dub and the sub torrented from awhile back so had a choice so wasn't sure who to go for. You say the dub is bad?
    My problem is I own 1, 2 and 5. Seeing the space where 3 and 4 should be is such a bother. A friend of mine bought the final volume and it's so good to see in good quality.
    I'm happy we have Rohan at the Louvre for a Diamond is... fix. It isn't the best, but it's something. What I wouldn't give for Steel Ball Run.

The main fanbase for JoJo prior to the anime outside of the Japan was those who bought the dreamcast game. It sucks that nobody will take a chance on it though. Instead of quality shows, we just get the worst picks from the season. That's what anime fans over here will get into, so companies won't bank on shows like JoJo's. Vicious cycle.

Medaka Box Abnormal? Is that a spin off? I've been planning on watching the Monster anime. Never got round to it before but I loved the manga. Just trying to decide if I go sub or dub.
    I'm attempting to buy the JoJo manga volumes but there are quite a few that are out of print which is making it difficult. Having the same problem with Hunter x Hunter which since seeing the anime has made me want to buy the manga. If JoJo got an English release, holy bejesus I would snap those right up.

And catch up with Beelzebub. Right now. Stop reading this. Go.
    I constantly forget Togashi was worked on anything else just because of how long Hunter x Hunter has been running. But yeah, Knuckle and Moreau (or as horriblesubs translates as Morel...I like Moreau more) are my favourite characters to spring up from this arc for sure. Can't go wrong with a delinquent type character though. I too am a sucker for them, which is why I enjoy Beelzebub so much.

Last one I bought....might have been the Baccano boxset...I think.
    That sucks. =/
    Usually, it takes me just ten to fifteen minutes to be at the beach, lol.
    : o That's awesome. It's like they're putting all their eggs in one basket ready for it. Knuckle is one of my favourite characters in HxH. You seen this week's episode yet? Brilliant.

He is pretty much the perfect voice for it. Agreed. Someday we'll get to that point.
    I presume traveling to those States takes a helluva amount of time, eh? (Oh, cool, I didn't the the word "helluva" was actually a word, lol)
    It's over here in Puerto Rico, "Playa la Pared" (Beach the Wall/the Wall Beach). It's not too empty nor full of people, just balanced. The beach isn't that big, it's like the length of the street that starts in a corner and ends in another where the river is. Don't tell me you're one of those people that live in the middle States and have never been to a beach before? =^/
    Been enjoying this holiday weekend on the beach, lol. How has your 4th of July weekend been (assuming you live over here in the US, 'course)?

Glad to be of help~
    Hey, Pins, how's it going? :-]
    Came by to say hi and to ask if you could merge this thread with the official Zelda one. ;-]
    ahahah yes. Excellent. Was waiting for him to appear but couldn't remember when. Was such a weird character to show up. I'm happy he did though after Koichi and Jotaro just appeared went "Hey. That's Dio's son. He's the link for this GioGio part. See ya guys!" It's an interesting part, but otherwise probably my weakest (excluding Phantom Blood because that's worlds apart from the rest really) It has some nice characters like Mista but it just doesn't have much else.

Yeah, it's a JoJo staple that the JoJo doesn't actually fight that much. Think Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency are the exceptions. Oh and maybe Steel Ball Run. Johnny does a lot that part.
    I absolutely adore all of the little details they've added into the game. So much heart and time has been poured in by the looks of it. Makes sense for various costumes/colours considering Araki's love for fashion and not sticking to one colour scheme for a character. In the game Koichi has blue hair. Reading Rohan at the Louvre. He makes a cameo and has white.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if he was. Well it would. But y'know. This part is very interesting, can't tell how long it'll go on for.

Yeah. Part 5 is pretty weak but it makes up for it with certain scenes like that.
    I would happily buy that. It annoys me that as soon as I start buying Stardust Crusaders volumes again that they start going out of print. Have 1,2 and 5 at the moment.

Nuoh my god. Speedwagon at the background of Jonathon vs Dio. So hyped for this game. Glad they've made it so there is depth in the battles.

Oh Johnny : ( Things just didn't go well for you did they? And convinced the holy corpse is behind the Eyes of Morioh cliffs and things. I was thinking Jo2uke was the infant till the end. Weird. Very weird chapter.
    It's really cool. Mystery. It's also full colour to my surprise. Araki's art has never looked so beautiful. I was very surprised by it. And it's more JoJo's stuff in English so can't be bad.

Doppio's intro is so apt in the game. It's brilliant. Are the gameplay videos on youtube?

You'll see. Come back when you've encountered them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back