• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pinky Rose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

Ladies and gentlemen.....we're about to go underway with the FINALE! In about two more, maybe three more posts, you will at last be able to look forward to the final installments of my taking-freaken-forever series! It's been a year, almost two now, but at last....it shall be done! ---------...
  2. P

Fanfiction ► ~~:Children of Heart:~~

Chapter 4: Christmas Party Anna opened the door to her Illinois home and shook the snow and slush from her boots. She was covered head to toe in white, fluffy snow, and her face was red from the chill. But she was smiling. It was the first day, at long last, for Christmas Break....and that...
  3. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

AH HA HA HA! I got a bunch of fellow Deviants together, and at LAST, I have made the signature for Fiat Lux, which, looks AWSOME. Wanna see? ....well, even if you said no, I'm not giving that choice! >:3 Drawings from Leviwinna: Karnax (topright), Riku, Master Oblivion (behind Donald)...
  4. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

AHA! I finally found the notebook containing the Fiat Lux storyline....lemme tell you, it was hard to find it. I hadn't touched it in so long, I'd almost forgotten where I'd put it! But enough about my ramblings about how I nearly lost this story! Time for the action! +++++++++++++Fiat...
  5. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

So, apparently, all the people reading this have gone away, which I frankly don't blame them for, since I've been away for oh-so long, that'd I'd be bored with myself too! Turns out, I *LOST* the notebook with all the information about this "game" ((I pretty much wrote it like one writes a...
  6. P

Chapter 3: Radiant Garden ----- Things had been working out well since Anna had last logged out. Her life seemed a little less....boring now. A few days ago she had become friends with the guy named Forte. Turns out, he's a young boy living in Singapore, crazy and kooky and the uttermost point...
  7. P

Author's notes: So, you might or might not know me from the work-I'm-in-the-middle-of: Fiat Lux, which is a story I composed a while back, and it's taking forever for me to finish. Life is good, though. I'm getting lazy, but hey, it's still good. Well, I've been promoting a website for about a...
  8. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

-.- I suddenly feel that, in the absence of Davey Jones, among other fans, that my fanfiction is being ignored. This bothers me, as it would any other writer. rawr. When we last left our puzzled party, we were in Twilight Town, snooping into the deceased Ansem's belongings. (which is kinda...
  9. P

Fanfiction ► Children of Heart--*

Author's notes: So, you might or might not know me from the work-I'm-in-the-middle-of: Fiat Lux, which is a story I composed a while back, and it's taking forever for me to finish. Life is good, though. I'm getting lazy, but hey, it's still good. Well, I've been promoting a website for about a...
  10. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

And now.....a quick summary of Agrahbah, just like I promised! As you remember, we left with Aladdins' father entering into the palace. Well, temptation is too much for the King of Thieves, and he accidentally lets Jazeem (not sure how he lived, he did fall off a cliff last I checked, but...
  11. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

Ima sowiez! The psp has a rediculously short word limit...-.- Which is also why my sentences are crammed together.
  12. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

da da da! presenting: Fiat Lux psp edition! what's the diff? well, psp keys are quite tedious to type a novel out on... so what looks like a lot to me may not be so much for you all. I'll do my best to type diligently! --Pinky so, today i'm giving a gift to the waiting: A HUGE glimpse...
  13. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

Thanks a lot Davey....that means a lot. More chapters coming soon!
  14. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

Wow you guys....where did everyone go? Where is Davey Jones and Snowdawg and Lectori? This upsets me! Where have all mi amegos go to?
Back