• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by pinkchan831

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

More KH1 Observations

I know that Nomura probably didn't plan this far ahead, but there are some other excerpts from the game for BBS that I find interesting. Aladdin: So, Jafar is after Jasmine and this “Keyhole.” Genie: Keyhole, eh? I could swear I’ve heard about that somewhere before… Donald: Really? Where...
  2. P

BBS Destiny Islands

I wonder if the Keyblade Wars were some sort of legend that the kids drew pictures of. Or, if Kairi remembered something vaguely from Radiant Garden O.O
  3. P

BBS Destiny Islands

I watched the leaked trailer for BBS and, of course, noticed the section with Ven and Terra on Destiny Islands and that they observe two boys swordfighting. I'd been poking through the Secret Cave in KH1 and looking at all the drawings because I was bored, when I found something that I haven't...
  4. P

*waves* Hi!

Hello! I'm new to the forum, but I've seen some stuff on the main site :) I love Axel and Roxas and Namixas and Larxel and Sokai and most of the organization except for Xaldin because he kind of creeps me out. Mansex and Saix just make me laugh. Oh, and I'm about to turn sixteen, and I'm a...
Back