• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Piercing Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh yea. There's a Puella Magi RP that's up. I know you wanted to join the previous one, so I'm telling you about this new one.
    Uncertain yet; perhaps the newly modified Solipher, perhaps Kingdom Hearts Aeva, or even Roy.

I'll decide eventually. Just don't use Mr. Electrical Tesla Rod, cause I don't wanna be getting shocked every post because I can't avoid it lol. Unless I'm using Aeva >.>
    Interested in battling maybe? Wolfe is doing his thing again, so I can't really talk to him about fighting until he returns.

It won't be like last time >.> I'll come to you if I have a concern rather than throw a tantrum.
    Yea, just gotta take care of a couple things first. You're on the front page of HSB, by the way.
    Ah, sorry! I posted right now.
    I was thinking I can't really progress the story, so I was debating on whether I should just wait for you or just post anyways.
    I edited the post. I still met up with you guys, so the little girl's fate is in your hands.

But be wary. Do the wrong thing and Ishiro is likely to retaliate.
    Well shit. I was hopin' to go for a real theory to try and get the RP back to life. Oh well, I'll go and edit. But someone better come and help my ass!
    Hey, in Spirit Panic, are the spirits able to "send" themselves should the attachment they have with the realm of the living be resolved? Like with the little girl in my posts still attached because of the betrayal that her brother showed.
    What do you think of it anyway?
    PS I thik the only similarities between our RPs is the supernatural concept of passing the souls of the dead onward and the term "Pacifiers"
    Its from the anime adaptation of Gyo by Junji Ito. Its quite ridiculous (read the manga instead of the anime though.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back