• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PictoBoy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PictoBoy

Sea Salt Ice Cream

I might make some but It looks like it would take a while to make...*yawn*
  2. PictoBoy

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

BBS is already in my GameStop in California The clerk said "We got it early for some reason".Well he said they got them this morning but it's kinda weird maybe the shippers made a mistake but gamestop is pretty empty,guess no one expected early shipping,A guy I met let me play BBS on his PSP and...
  3. PictoBoy

KH Chain Of Memories FAILS

Ok Thanks Guess I learned an important life lesson on my 3rd Day!
  4. PictoBoy

True Dat Sorry if this offended you...=(
  5. PictoBoy

Yup,I meant FAILS IN CoM Not that CoM Fails...Well I wish someone could delete this cause apparently people are starting to hate me because they think I hate CoM But i dont blame them i didnt state that this was my opinions and the title can be misinterpertated and these where my opinions when i...
  6. PictoBoy

Wait,your not understanding I LIKE CoM but this oppinion is outdated I havent played the game in three years maybe if i play it again it will be easy!
  7. PictoBoy

NO NO just forget it My last play through was 3 years ago when i was 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. PictoBoy

Well actually im pretty good at card system its just so annoying when you wanna play the game fast but the last time I finished/played the game was 3 years ago i guess they were hard to me then so just ignore all this stuff its probably my opinion when i was younger
  9. PictoBoy

Yeah I understand...I should have thought more while making this Thread But you gotta admit the card system stinks whether your good at it or not P.S.Chain of Memories is my favorite game so im not Hating on it im just saying my oppinion on what stinks about it...
  10. PictoBoy

IGNORE ALL THE STUFF I SAID BEFORE ITS MY OUTDATED OPINION!!!
  11. PictoBoy

Is this true?!

HOLY MEATBALL,LOOK AT THE SPEED NOW THIS IS A BOSS THAT WILL TAKE WEEKS OF TRYING TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. PictoBoy

Gamespot Ad With Marcus

So true maybe GTA is a good one for him or NFS.
  13. PictoBoy

PSP 3000 - 129.99 One Day Only

I don't know how im gonna play BBS I don't have enough money to buy a PSP and even less just play one game X(
  14. PictoBoy

New Person!

Hi im new here and I need someone teach me around you know be my friend and guide me through all the cool stuff on the forums.
Back