• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Physalis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Your ultimate anime collection

For you people who own alot of anime toys, dvds, and anything anime related, show it to the khinsider forums in a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great chance to show your love for anime :) :P Like this:
  2. P

PS2 controller

My Dualshock 2 controller hasn't shook before, ever since I bought it which was like a year ago. Games I played was kingdom hearts 1 and 2, and resident evil 4. The games on the back says "vibration Function" doesn't it mean my controller should shake?(On the top between L1 and R1 says dualshock 2.)
  3. P

KH3 ONLINE!!!

There could always be CO-OP missions. Updates every month wit 10-20 missions. You pick characters of disney or maybe final fantasy characters. Then battle heartlesses, nobodies, and the unbirth plus bosses. Your mission is to protect your world while sora and the others following him are gone...
  4. P

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Some worlds are no fun to go to, that is whats holding me back from playing it the 4th time.... Help on sig bottom..Thank you
  5. P

Help/Support ► Wallpapers

Is there any wallpaper rotators that has fading option in it and it won't cost me a penny?
  6. P

Sephiroth lowest level

Everytime I fight him,I get so pressured! Usually at the last bar my heart beats faster and I have a feeling I might die. I lose my control over my self and just started bashing away without even caring of my health bar... Umm i beat him in the 70's
  7. P

kh3 graphics

There is a possibility that Kingdom Hearts 3 for either the ps3, xbox 360, or both.Will have this type of graphics: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/197/946860_20080716_screen003.jpg I don't know about you guys but don't you feel weird seeing these type of graphics for KH3 which might...
  8. P

KH2:FM

Wow that looks great I would love to play it,mostly for the garden place,and the new limit form OMG =]. But soon later I just realized that I wanted FF13 and BBS too!!What a world SE made for me.:drool:
  9. P

Sig question

How come I am allowed to have 2 sigs now? Last time I checked I had a warning making me use only 1.
  10. P

What, I can only get Com?not FM? EDIT:for 30?I am not getting it then unless it is $15 which I thought .
  11. P

Aren't they both in one box?both: KH:FM and Com no I am talking about them and if they are worth 30
  12. P

Oh,I was talking about the American version because it's $30.I was asking the people who own it imported to fill in the details of the new stuff in it.
  13. P

Is this game worth buying? I mean I don't want to waste money buying a game that only has like 6 new bosses. I would buy KH:CoM separate, but I can't, I believe.Can some1 tell me some things that made you want to buy it (poeple who imported) other than being a KH fan.:drool:
  14. P

Help/Support ► Gamestop Edge card

Thanks now I feel no worries. Since 2 people have the same answer just to let you know I was about to get Motorstorm 2:pacific rift when it comes out!!
Back