• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PhoenixPs24:16

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

I wanna get it ( I already have 1,2, and CoM for ps2 and my cousin "lost" my gba CoM) but unfortunately, I don't have a DS. If I happen to be able to grab one, I definitley will make 358/2 days one of my first choices.
  2. P

Am I Alone on This?

The Card system for the game was very frustrating for me at first, but after a while it became only a little frustrating. I personally think I do pretty well in the game, but it should have been done somewhat differently. I glad the game was made, since after playing KH1 in late '03 and after...
  3. P

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Same for me. I just like seeing Roxas whip out the oathkeeper and the oblivion keyblades and hearing Axel say "Burn baby!". I also like fighting Sephiroth. Xemnas in his first form was fun, especially when doing the reaction command that has Sora and Xemnas attacking in mid-air near the tower...
  4. P

How far are you in the game?

I'm at Marluxia. I beat his 1st form copy and I can beat his 2nd form, but the 3rd one was NEW to me. This was NOT in the GBA version....but I like it. All the more fun for me, even though he obliterated me about 2 times. I think I should focus on dodging some his sleights and use fewer 0 cards...
  5. P

She was harder on the GBA version to me. On ps2 she seems more manageable(and this is on proud mode, people).
  6. P

I beat him after a few tries. He is tricky, though. I just focused more on dodging his normal attacks and a few of his sleights instead of using up 0 cards. This is somewhat harder to beat on ps2 than in the GBA version, but that's just my opinion.Keep trying.
  7. P

Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM CB NTSC/UC Codes

Thanks for the codes and for testing them. Can't wait to try these bad boys out....heh heh heh........
  8. P

Can you do it BETTER? Can you make it right?

This is about the games that seems to excite when you hear all the good reviews and previews about, and then when they come out, they end up being a waste of time and money. Basically talk about the games and/or game characters that could have been good, could have been even better, are...
  9. P

KH2 Cutscenes archive

You're not the only one..lol. I'm happy with my files though. I have a second MemCard for other games and stuff.
  10. P

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Beating sephiroth is fun. I just like the entrance when he opens his wing out wide and "one winged angel" starts playing(who doesn't like that song? I want to know just for the heck of it. I'm not hating on...
  11. P

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I beat sephiroth,got lvl 100, saw the secret ending, got ultima weapon, but not quite get all the items. I cant quite get those rare items. I think they are like "shiitake rank" or something like that. You...
  12. P

Kingdom Hearts 2 NTSC/UC CB/AR Codes

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 NTSC/UC CB/AR Codes (WHOEVER WANTS CODES, THIS IS THE THREAD 4 Y That's a matter of opinion. Sometimes it's hard for some do it the old fashioned way, yet others may find it too easy or boring. And other players probably just want to beat the game faster. It just depends...
  13. P

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

I was hoping he matured more, but as usual Sora remains a big bag of "Duh?!". He seriously needs help. Now that he's with Kairi, he needs to "man up". Maybe Leon or Riku could help him or something.... How is he is gonna please that girl if he's frikkin' clueless? Remember after riku and sora...
  14. P

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

1.Not fighting roxas yourself. 2.reaction commands: too easy. I could make them much more complex. Plus they made Sora look like he do anything. Like he was invincible or something. 3.MORE ACTION. TOO MUCH TALKING. I hope KH3 is tougher. I would kill to see Full Metal Alchemist on that one...
  15. P

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar. I agree with Marly. I just used Reflega, timed my transformations, and anything that made me invincible for a few seconds.
Back