• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pheonex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pheonex

What did you like most about BbS?

For once, everything seemed to be answered. And things you thought you understood were comletely changed around. When things get deep in KH2, this just made everything a whole lot deeper.
  2. Pheonex

Help/Support ► Again?

I don't really think it's necessary to openly announce it unless it somehow comes up. People don't really expect you to tell them these things unless you're like really super close with them.
  3. Pheonex

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far? Well I was going to pre-order it, but then my boyfriend said he had already taken care of it ages ago. Haha, I guess we have more in common than we thought.
  4. Pheonex

Beauty Tips

Here's mine. YouTube - Aspirin Mask I tried it, it's amazing. And just watching this person in general. so does anybody have any beauty tips. Do it yourself type of things? Reviews and critisims for certain products? A site or channel to go to? Or even just tips for someone who wants too look...
  5. Pheonex

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer This is true, but as far as I can tell that was her only good line. Everyhting else seems to be lacking the right type of emotion and passion that Aqua is supposed to be all about.
  6. Pheonex

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Willa just lacks that deep emtion and passion that I was looking forward to in Aqua
  7. Pheonex

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Agreed, those two voices were perfect for me. For some reason Aqua's voice seems all wrong to me, it's just not as mature and soothing as I would imagine it would be. And MX's voice is way too gravelly for me.
  8. Pheonex

I know nobody probably cares...

But I'm back. :D I haven't been here in what seems like forever to me. I haven't been on because my virus slert went crazy everytime I got on, and my mom didn't want me getting on here until that stopped. And my first year of high school has been one hell of a year. So I'm happy and more...
  9. Pheonex

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Xion. Namine is cool and all, but give all props to the girl that can fight
  10. Pheonex

Favorite video in theatre mode

Xion's end and WINNER. It's just so sad, and then it follows up WINNER just to make the moment more sad
  11. Pheonex

Xion's Theme's Theme

I think it's tragic. And the fact that it's Xion's theme makes all the more tragic
  12. Pheonex

Marluxia and Luxord

The point of those specific roles is Luxord is a silvertounge and cunning, and Port Royal would be the perfect place for him to mess things up. It wouldn't really make any sense for him to be the lord of CO, or else the whoe card system might be changed, because Luxord handles the card thing as...
  13. Pheonex

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

Of course TWEWy is good because it's the original game, while Days is just a side game. But the gameplay for Days is better, and overall I like visiting different worlds better than basically doing the same thing everyday in Shibuya. So I think Days is better for me
  14. Pheonex

Axel and his woman Advice

I just like how he used the phrase "pushing the wrong buttons." I lol'd at that. The whole thing about women with hearts being twice as complicated, it's funny cuz it's true
  15. Pheonex

358?2 Days Opening

I thought it was a good intro. Defintelt started out the game on the right track. And I thought the music went along well
Back