Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Phenomenon X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

But I really care! And forgive my ignorance but YABS?
  2. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Come on! Photoing footpaths can't be that time comsuming. This is true lunacy.
  3. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Le Gasp!!! I must go and punish the walking cat that did this to him.............
  4. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

..............whip? Scary...............
  5. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Are you suggesting they got some kinda creepy, entirely inappropriate relationship, such as Batman and Robin? Please say no.
  6. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Wow, that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. XD That was bad ass though, Wharp the man!
  7. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

That ruled! Wharp, ooh, this'll be fun. Ah the old steaks............
  8. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

I'd say loadsa people read it, and just didn't post. 'Else you're all tasteless idiots. It rocks dude.
  9. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

It doesn't really matter, it rules anyway. That Rob and his steaks..............
  10. P

Help/Support ► Please help me

Wow. Well, postin' that here was pretty ballsy, so I'll try give ya a hand. Welp, I play rugby pretty seriously, so I gotta keep fit. I used to eat way too much though. So basically, whenever I wanna eat something, but I'm not REALLY hungry, I just get some chewing gum. Seriously, it worked...
  11. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

He did VERY good. 'Specially the lesbian angle.
  12. P

Fanfiction ► Middle School (Story)

Plus you double posted. XP Interesting though.
  13. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

Sweet??? Anyway, I read no. 3 last night. XP
  14. P

Fanfiction ► The Hybrid

His evil is a blessing compared to that of *shudder* .......... Loughman.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6