• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Phenomenon X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

New info+pic of Leon from KHU

coolcoolcoolcoolcool
  2. P

DiZ?

o_0 that was very enlitening, thanx
  3. P

How do you beat seproth

i use sonic blade alot, its REALLY useful other than that, just go with what the others said, thats how i did it
  4. P

DiZ?

i see dammit im confused again ill just watch all the other ideas
  5. P

wats up wit the chat?

ok, can anyone tell me how to write in the chat. theres no bar that i can see, and im in france so all the comp settings are (surprise) in french. how do i do it?
  6. P

touchy touchy chill out dude o_0
  7. P

BHK's awakening

hey yeah....... u got me! o_0
  8. P

BHK's awakening

yeah thatd be cool whatever
  9. P

midday drinking

wassup evry1 heres a question for ya, who thinks its ok to drink as long as its after 12 midday? i was out with my friends the other day and i bought 1 can of drink one of them starts sayin how it was too early to drink, even though it was 5pm now is that right? give me your opinions