• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Pern

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Is there a US Re:Coded Guide???

I got the game today and I ask about the guide and they didn't have it too. So I just got the game. When I got bbs I got the guide with it. I'm hoping that the guide comes out soon. I like looking at my guides because you never no when you wont have the internet.
  2. P

Any idea if there is going to be a Strategy Guide?

I'm sure their will be one. Every KH game that I got I got the book, I think that it come out the same time as the game.
  3. P

New Screenshots- Enchanted Dominion

Wow cool. I can't wait to fight Dragon Maleficent again. I injoy kicking her but.
  4. P

New Degenki Interview

Re: Dengeki Interview This was a great read. I can wait for bbs.
  5. P

The New Features in NA/PAL

I like all of them but I can only pick so I pick the new bosses.
  6. P

BBS collectors edition in Germany

Congratulations to Germany.
  7. P

new re:coded pictures

Thank for the pic. I can't wait to get my hands on them.
  8. P

3 Re:coded scans (clear scans)

Thank for the scans they look great. I'm loving the full body spirits.
  9. P

New Birth By Sleep screens

Look great can't wait to play the game.
  10. P

New Scans

Nice, it look like fun. I can't wait to pick it up.
  11. P

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

Awesome! I too like the full body sprites.
  12. P

Message from the KINGDOM - Release date for Re:Coded

It would be nice if we had a worldwide release. But I'm going to wait and see what happens but that seem like what their doing hopefully.
  13. P

No Re:coded ANYTHING?!

Yay I was a little sad that nothing come up about re:coded but I happy that I know that its coming over.
  14. P

Interview Famitsu

Ok thank for clearing that up.
  15. P

Interview Famitsu

Sound cool. I can't wait to get re:coded and learn more about kh3d. So kh re:coded and kh3d is not the two mystery games that we thought and their is one more coming? Did I get that right? And it look like he coming to E3 next year.