Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Perkilator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

I still believe that Smash Ultimate × Kingdom Hearts could work if you stuck with the KH-original content. Only question is whether or not the Mickey emblem on the Kingdom Key is a small enough detail to brush off.
  2. Perkilator

The Fanmade Music Thread

Here's a folksong-y take on Sinister Sundown:
  3. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

Sora uses a similar move called Risk Raid when he performs a successful Risk Dodge, so...I assume he hasn't.
  4. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

I'll take "the last thing I expected 2021 to throw at us" for $800
  5. Perkilator

What is your job?

I work as a team member at Baskin-Robbins.
  6. Perkilator

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

I just got out of Shang Chi and I loved it! Shang Chi for Marvel vs. Capcom when
  7. Perkilator

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

Man, I don't care if it gets announced in a September Direct or not. I just wanna see a Project X Zone 3 for Switch one day.
  8. Perkilator

Where and when do you think the next Kingdom Hearts will be announced?

At the very least, I'd like to see 1.5+2.5 ported to Switch.
  9. Perkilator

Star Wars - Visions coming September 22

Add this to the list of lost potential.
  10. Perkilator

The Fanmade Music Thread

This would be a great Smash remix; it sounds pretty close to one.
  11. Perkilator

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

Actually, on a similar note; couldn't they at least have used the Midgar summons as Spirits? Using Bahamut ZERO as an example (and yes, I know he's part of a DLC Spirit Board), the PNG's of the summons were there for Spirit artwork if it came to that.
  12. Perkilator

What would you change about the KHII story?

Only two things: Have the Disney world serve more of a purpose in the story (similar to what KH3 did) Go to Dwarf Woodlands instead of wouldn't you think they cut off my feet Atlantica
  13. Perkilator

Nintendo

You think ARMS would've done better if Rayman, Dhalsim, Bravoman and Monkey D. Luffy were guest characters
  14. Perkilator

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

So, this is just a general chatter thread, right? Anyways, I'm still holding onto hope for a NEO TWEWY Spirit Event, but I'm gonna wait til it actually happens.
  15. Perkilator

Nintendo

The latest Indie World got announced.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6