Recent content by Perkilator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

The former boss creation contest is now a regular boss creation thread. Here’s a boss I made after the contest ended:
  2. Perkilator

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

So wait, how does everyone treat it, specifically?
  3. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Know what, you’re right. I recently figured he would at least naturally figure that his giant key-looking thing would fit in the lock.
  4. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Classic KH BS.
  5. Perkilator

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Thoughts on this leak?
  6. Perkilator

Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated announced!

First look at gameplay!…a day early, for some reason.
  7. Perkilator

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Okay, know what? Not a bad thing. Let's all keep our expectations low so we're not massively disappointed.
  8. Perkilator

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Nee trailer which details Weezing having an ability that neutralizes all other abilities, and Corviknight having a hidden ability that reflects anything that would otherwise lower its stats.
  9. Perkilator

Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated announced!

There's going to be footage of the game next Wednesday. This had better not be a ploy to advertise the same game, but with clearer visuals.
  10. Perkilator

Now that I think about it, anyone wish that Dr. Mario stage came into fruition?
  11. Perkilator

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

OOOOH, it’s even better than I thought! Great work, Fudge!
  12. Perkilator

Guys, you need to check out these playlists of fanmade remixes. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxdQfrU9eTcOo6nsB522SO9_Pa9BXjXo4 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxdQfrU9eTcM1HtpQqS8KVf9kvgi4K4Lt
  13. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

You know, it’s kind of a shame that after all these years, Final Fantasy’s iconic Prelude theme is nowhere to be seen in this series.