• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Perkilator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

If Sora were in Smash, what would his reveal trailer be like if it couldn't involve Disney characters? Would it involve Joket in some way?
  2. Perkilator

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

We got a Nintendo Direct Mini, of all things, and… A character from ARMS is FP6, apparently. However, they didn’t specify which one.
  3. Perkilator

Fire Emblem | The Three Houses | Spring 2019

With Three Houses having been officially out nearly half a year, and having sold over 2.5 million copies by the end of 2019 (probably around 3 million by now if not more), what do you think the next Fire Emblem will be like? Will it be a sequel to Three Houses? A remake of an older game? Or a...
  4. Perkilator

What games do you play to relax?

Firstly, sorry you’re feeling pretty anxious. seriously, fuck this pandemic As for what games to play, I usually pop off with some Smash Ultimate.
  5. Perkilator

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

While I enjoyed WoL, I would’ve easily replaced it (BUT kept the Spirits) in favor of at least bringing in two bosses instead of Galeem and Dharkon. Two bosses I’d bring in are Queen Sectonia from Kirby: Triple Deluxe and Grima from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
  6. Perkilator

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Same here. I ADORED this demo! If only I wasn't so caught up in my school work, I could get this easy.
  7. Perkilator

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Think we MIGHT get an FP6 reveal around this time? IIRC, the card for Vol. 1 released on December 6, 2018, the same day as Joker's reveal.
  8. Perkilator

News ► Bob Iger has stepped down as Disney CEO

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/business/media/bob-iger-disney-ceo.html#click=https://t.co/iTzoYstOXa Not joking. Bob Iger has officially stepped down randomly as the CEO of Disney. In his place, Bob Chapek will open a new chapter for the company. Under Iger, Disney has: -Purchased Pixar...
  9. Perkilator

What enemy type will we fight?

My idea was that Toy Box could’ve been a FAKE Sleeping World created using power from the Realm of Sleep.
  10. Perkilator

What enemy type will we fight?

I just hope we eventually get to fight Nightmares again in some fashion. That’s what KH3 was missing to me, and they could’ve easily worked for a toy Box in context of the world’s plot.
  11. Perkilator

My eyes are not fooling or Lea really did it ...

Please, we all know what it really is:
  12. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

What happened to showing the enemy's name over their health bars, like in 358/2 Days or Re:Coded? Yeah, we all know most of the enemies' names by heart, but I still found that such a cool detail. I dony wanna have to look up their Journal entry to see what they're named, even when I do know them...
  13. Perkilator

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind was 2nd best selling DLC in US, 6th best selling DLC in the EU

Good for Re:Mind! I still think it's a tad overpriced, but good job nonetheless! The only other DLC this successful, off the top of my head, was the Smash Ultimate Fighters Pass.
  14. Perkilator

Classic elements you miss that were not in KH3

-Tech Points -Command Melding (we could do this for magic spells) -Summons being voiced -Fire being protective like in KH2
  15. Perkilator

Nintendo

Oh dear....I hope everyone over at Nintendo is okay otherwise.