• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by (~Perfection_Achieved~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Billy Zane

I think most of us are i definite agreement that Billy Zane was the best voice for Ansem (and to me the best voice in KH). They need to bring him back. Then I can accept their other new-crap voice choices (what happened to David Boreanez?).
  2. P

Fanfiction ► The Return of Evil Academy High School!!

Sorry, didn't know there were new rules. I just reposted the original files again. I'll abide by the rules for the new chaps.
  3. P

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

It seems like C_U did abandon it, so It's at a halt right now. However I am doing season 2 of Evil Academy High School. It's in the fan-fic area, it's a new thread I'll post a link if you care to check it out. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=66925
  4. P

Fanfiction ► The Return of Evil Academy High School!!

Sy, The One He Fears here. If you haven't already heard, I'm bringing back EAH in all it's random and outrageous glory. I'll post the original chaps now to give everyone a refresh, so please post away. Your posts drive me to work for my readers! - Please remember the time placement and...
  5. P

Fanfiction ► Evil Academy High School

Holy crap. TOHF is a bitch. I can't believe he left you all hanging like this. Well, it's time to put on my writers gloves and continue with the story. It seems that C_U has left my services so I can pick up "The Evil Academy High" story. My brain is stirring and there are people to please. I'll...
  6. P

I must say, you really have captured my persona correctly, I don't just mean the dialogue, you even have my mannerisms down. Good job with the chap.
  7. P

I like this person. It's kinda like you've been reading things you shouldn't. Very smart.
  8. P

Yeah I've been around. Ah, that's one of my favorite chapters, ha, egomaniac.... yes I am. But also a fan a partner with Gerard.
  9. P

Fanfiction ► Character Sketches ~ "Rikku's Last Mission 3"

I changed Asuka's hair as you asked Gerard. Here's a not really new, but recently uploaded picture. http://www.filelodge.com/files/room12/297811/Giving%20into%20Temptation.jpg
  10. P

Damn you tommy two tone!!! You are right. My bad. *bows out of arguement*
  11. P

I enjoyed that, except for the continuity error of you telling the Prince your name. Since TOHF sent the Prince on a mission to find and kill Gerard. So in the next chap, make the Prince remember and forgive the "kill Gerard" thing.
  12. P

I told him to just call it "The Island of Time", but we need to put "Rikku's Last Mission" so it would be read but the 'faithfuls' and 'true believers'.
  13. P

Ah, It finally made it here. Good. I received your e-mail Gerard, I'll send you the new outline ASAP.
Back