• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pepper_123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pepper_123

Coded Promising?

I know this is only going to be cut scenes but you guys all seemed to have played it, so would it be better to buy the game as well or just wait for the cut scene release?
  2. Pepper_123

Which are you more excited for?

I am excited for both but I think KHFM2 is a little higher for me then BBSFM mainly because I am excited to finally do the lingering sentiment battle :3
  3. Pepper_123

Not bad at all...

I was not a fan of the game because of the card based fight system and I thought the only bits that had anything to do with the story were pretty short. I preferred Rikus side more and found his decks easier to use then Soras side of the story, rikus was also a bit more interesting especially...
  4. Pepper_123

Your favorite world!

can't decide between traverse town or destiny island as traverse town had good music and was where alot of important moments happen and destiny island was a great start point as it was happy and pretty and lay the foundation for what you were getting into.
  5. Pepper_123

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

I hate that the trophies don't stack, sure I know for a fact im going to play khfm a lot more then 3 times but the thought of doing CoM 6 times gives me shivers down my spine, it took me forever to complete Soras story because I hated always having to fix the deck
  6. Pepper_123

Favorite Characters in KH2

axel, riku and roxas simply for the fact you only play as him for a few hours but when he disappears you instantly feel sad that he's gone
  7. Pepper_123

Rubbish Racing

I hated all the mini games especially the one with the fruit I honestly found the easiest (and most annoying) one to be ice cream beat *please don't hurt me *
  8. Pepper_123

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would love a sword and the stone world as I would find it great to see how Merlin reacts to being back home and have SDG attempt to take the sword out of the stone as watching Donalds anger boil is always great
  9. Pepper_123

What difficulty are you going to attempt the trophies on?

I've played the game so much that I'm defiantly starting on proud mode and working on those trophies first then normal and if there are trophies I still haven't gotten I'll do a quick play through on easy sorted :)
Back