• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PeaceLoveArt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PeaceLoveArt

Sora's Story vs Riku's Story

I liked sora story better since they are better interactions with his memories and the worlds and how at times they are connected. Where in Riku's story you don't get that chance that much honestly. And I like leveling up and learning new techniques in sora's story than riku. I kind of felt more...
  2. PeaceLoveArt

Y'all are lyers. Sephiroth is WAY harder in this game.

It took me forever to beat Sephiroth in KH1 compared to KH2. His attacks were powerful in KH1 in my opinion
  3. PeaceLoveArt

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 I would definitely would love to see The Jungle Book be a world in KH III because I loved the movie when I was little and the I feel like the graphics and the whole environment would be really cool to see! Also I think it...
  4. PeaceLoveArt

Kingdom Hearts 2 Retrospective

Your welcome I will! Keep up with the retrospective!
  5. PeaceLoveArt

Kingdom Hearts 2 Retrospective

I reading these retrospectives on Kingdom Hearts II it makes me think and view differently about the whole game and series. Its interesting to read.
  6. PeaceLoveArt

Hello

Hi! This is my first time joining a online community doing this so my name is LovePeaceArt I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and video games in general I wanted to join a site where I can meet people who is big fans of Kingdom Hearts just like I'm am and I know it will be a cool experience...
Back