• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Peace

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Peace

That's good. Nothing wrong with chilling.

That's good. Nothing wrong with chilling.
  2. Peace

[IMG]

3. Peace

Get ready for the spoops.

Get ready for the spoops.
  4. Peace

Been alright. Just working and chilling mainly. It's cool. Life gets in the way...

Been alright. Just working and chilling mainly. It's cool. Life gets in the way. Unfortunately, I can't really add anything to the RP. except editing it slightly.
  5. Peace

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

Alright. Just working and chilling at home. Been watching Food Wars and rewatching Kamen Rider Decade as of late.
  6. Peace

Film ► An odd thought I had...

Am I the only one that thinks the Little Mermaid song "Under the Sea" is merfolk propaganda? I mean King Triton didn't want Ariel to have anything to do with the land lubbers. And Sebastian just so happens to have an anti-land song complete with a choreographed dance and a band? Seems kinda...
  7. Peace

Persona: Icebound In Medias Res

Saito got into the passenger's seat of the jeep. After that, he shoved his gloves in his coat pockets and put his goggles back around his neck. He let his exhaustion take over and shut his eyes for a bit. His rest was interrupted by the all too familiar sound of fist hitting face. What now? he...
  8. Peace

Bosses With No Cards

This is hilarious. I wonder what would happen if Sora and the Boss has no cards.
  9. Peace

Translation Pet Peeves

So I've been reading a fan translation of the Problem Children light novels series lately. And they do things that just irk me. Things like: leaving words in romanized Japanese (like [insert Japanese name of animal here]mimi, kawai, or sound effects) and leaving honorifics (-san, -chan, etc.). I...
  10. Peace

TV ► Tokusatsu

So I noticed that there is a distinct lack of Tokusatsu discussion on this forum. Well, this thread's here to fix that! What is Tokusatsu you ask? Tokusatsu is a Japanese term used when talking about live-action shows or movies that uses a lot of special effects. Examples would be Power...
  11. Peace

Peace's Pieces

Hello, ya'll. InnerPeace here. Though, you can probably tell by the title and the User Name. So yeah, I wrote some stuff outside the Roleplaying section. Is the fire and brimstone version of Hell about to freeze over? Probably not. If it does feel free to blame me. These one shots started...
  12. Peace

Pokémon: Rise and Fall

It is a beautiful Spring day in the Kalos region. The sun is shining. The birds are chirping. The wind is gently rustling the leaves on the trees. The brooks of chocolate dappled into grander rivers. The unicorns were farting candy rainbows in the sky. And the lollipop meadows were singing show...
  13. Peace

Pokémon: Rise and Fall

Congratulations, You've been cordially invited to take part in the Pokémon League World Championship. For completing such tasks as: collecting eight badges in your region, beating the Elite Four, or other heroic deeds, you have been deemed qualified to take part in this grand tournament. A...
Back