• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Patrine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Should Maleficient have been in KHII?

I hope she wont come back in the next games. They twiteed the character personality and she just dont fit at all. They should just put and special world whit her, or something like. I wish that, if she will be back, as just a secret or special boss.
  2. P

Yeah, sure.

FF IX Too, there were the evil Mom
  3. P

You're playing the game wrong.

True, but when I started playing KHII (witch was just a few mintes after finish KHI), I though "this is too much easier, it sucks" I guess it's waths people's saying 'bout mashing. You can complete the game only presing x x x x x x x x x x ans triangle when a HUGE green booton appears on the screen
  4. P

School days

I was looking on my photobucket and found some drws from my middle school days (about 2004) My priestess, from ragnarok's time Random Stuff This last one i've done yesterday
  5. P

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

Squall's first apperace. His voice, wow, I'd dreamed so much about this
  6. P

Hello, everyone!

Hi, guys! I'm Patrine (thats not my name, for sure). I'm brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro, 18yrs, discovered first Kh from the manga, later I bought the game and just loved! I hope that my english is good enought to anyone understand. Nice sunday to you people! Bye bye
  7. P

How many hours have you got?

I guees KH I abaout 38hours, and KH II i've not finished yet xD (had been delivered in the last weekend, finally!)
Back