• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PathtoTwilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Who else here hates premium cards?

podmena traffica testtesttest<----------------------------------Damn you, whatever you are! Most, if not all, of the cards in my deck are premium. *Thanks Premium Room Luck!* I have like 50 cards in my deck and my CP is like, 8000 something. On my GBA ALL of the cards I have are premium and I...
  2. P

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

podmena traffica testtestOkay, sorry, my computer has been doing that lately, it's really weird, I just kinda ignore it.
  3. P

podmena traffica testVelocity Attack? Sorry, forgot the noise that drops the pin... Velocity Attack is the one that you dash AND deal damage.
  4. P

podmena traffica testgame I picked up this week and I already beat it. (playing nonstop, I have no life!) Anyway, "Another Day"'s Tin Pin story is kinda weird and I hate when you have to battle <SPOILERS!> Joshua at the end of the path, though you never really fight him, just all the bosses...
  5. P

SPOILER* WHAT IS UR FAVORITE CARD?

SAVE POINTS RUELZ!! Just Kidding. I really like black fungus or white mushroom cards because they give me useful cards, such as calm bounty.
  6. P

Speculation/Theories from A Newb (Long but worth it)

Well let me say one thing, TEENAGE PREGNANCY! Dude, Disney would never do that, so that's a big no, no.
  7. P

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

Hey SeaSalt nice Fan Fic, I'm finished with Book I of my trilogy, but you're fan fic is really interesting! Can't wait for Chapter 3!
  8. P

Why does Mickey and Riku have orginization coats in kh2?

Yay swallowing of darkness! *sarcasm*
  9. P

Why does Mickey and Riku have orginization coats in kh2?

It was to disguise themselves, but Mickey would be found out unless the orginazation can't see.
  10. P

Glittering Blue Cracks - Darkside of the Worlds

With subliminal messages things are weird, like Super Mario Galaxy's front cover if you set the sparkled letters(letters with sparkles in the corners) they spell out UR MR GAY.
  11. P

Maybe, but probably for detail. Though I agree with you with the subliminal messages.
  12. P

Yeah, but we all know Nomura, so he won't go that far into detail.
  13. P

Yeah my theory is, maybe that is the power that powers heartless/KH or it is just dark energy nobody cares about and really never noticed.
  14. P

Fanfiction ► Dive Into the...

Yeah, man yours is way better than mine. I guess you have to read mine to actually judge it.
  15. P

how many times does axel ACTUALLY say "got it memorized"?

About 3 times in KH2 and once in KH:CoM.
Back