• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Passion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• for sure. they managed, against all odds, to make me finally sympathize with rin by the last episode, but the change in dynamic of his relationship with haruka felt kind of left field. i mean, it was pretty clear that they were important to one another, and had deeply affected each other's lives by that point, but the sudden gravity of their feelings for one another in the finale in particular came out of nowhere imo. but maybe i'm just biased because makoto took such a backseat in that episode after being such an important figure in haruka's story up to that point. like you said, we've had sooo many perfect little haru/mako moments via makoto's nonstop show of love and companionship that, idk, it felt anticlimactic. but i guess we can't really complain for that same reason lol. and conversely, as much as i loved seeing mako's constant dedication to his bff, the biggest payoff to me was when we started seeing haru actually reciprocate. he was so fiercely protective of mako, it just killed me every time in the best ways. j3j

i honestly had no idea how full of opinions i was until we started talking about this rofl. i'm sorry for talking your ear off about free! of all things.

where do you usually post your fics? i actually posted a really awful final fantasy oneshot on fanfiction.net (of all places, i know) ages ago and it definitely got more attention there than it deserved lol. i know for a fact that you're a more talented writer than i am, so it may just be a matter of where you're sharing your work rather than any supposed lack of interest. either way, i'm gonna read that diddlying free! fic, or so help me. >:C

i can barely sew, so don't be too envious. that's why it's so frustrating. formerly, i would've gotten help with the more complicated parts of a costume, but on my own, it's too intimidating. in general, i've always done the same as you: all of the costumes you've probably seen from me in the cosplay thread have been easy to put together, if only because so few of them had anything to do with real craft lol. usually just a matter of buying the individual pieces and tailoring from there.

and thank you! if i ever get anything substantial done, i'll definitely share. i'm too compulsively narcissistic to resist.
    ugh, ditto! there are honestly too many abso-diddlying-lutely perfect haru/mako moments to be denied. i fart all over haru/rin. >:C

you're also absolutely required to link me to that fic, by the way.

i've been working on an al-cid cosplay (my first skin-color-appropriate cosplay since i was aladdin for halloween when i was 4 lol) for what seems like an eternity, and the same goes for the killy cosplay i've been working on. i've actually got most of the materials for both, but all that sewing and gluing is a diddlying hassle like i can't even express. especially the detailing that al-cid's costume requires. i seriously considered buying one pre-made at one point, but i just can't reconcile the expense versus the quality, you know? and you never know exactly how it's gonna look, and how much tailoring it's going to require until you get your hands on it and you've already spent the money. whine whine first world problems whine~~
    I DO TOO UGH MAKO/HARU 4EVER. and like, i hate to be that fan, but that was actually kind of a point of contention for me where the finale was concerned, because it came off as super rin/haru to me. and the whole time, i was just like "but mako????????????" in every instance where i had to watch haru and rin weep homoerotically over one another. but i guess i should just be happy with what we got in ep 11 (which was perfect and beautiful in every way).

ahh, i know how you feel! it's always so diddlying satisfying when you can finally feel the costume really coming together. don't feel too guilty about not coming through in the past, though. i'm in that boat right now; i've had two costumes """""""in the works""""""""" for like three years now. sometimes making something work is just more trouble than it's worth lol.
    <3333~ i honestly can't decide between him and makoto, where favorites are concerned, but luckily, there's enough room in my heart for the both of them. our lil rei-chain def deserves the love after that diddlying finale though. my heart could not have broken harder for him when he was watching the rest of the team celebrate with rin from the bleachers. jAj

/grossfanboyrambling

and speaking of!! i saw you were working on a mako cosplay in the cosplay thread! it's looking really adorbs so far. i can't wait to see what you do with it. *U*
    ily2 bby ;*

i always like your shit 'cause it's always solid (what a gross metaphor). B]
    Hey Passion,

I saw your grammar thread! A neat idea that should help out a lot of people with their writing.

I was hoping you could explain the difference between "than" and "then". I sometimes get them mixed up, and would greatly appreciate the help in learning it.
    believe in yourself, you can snatch him up!!!

just familiarizing myself with the admin control panel and watching donald glover's stand up, lol. how about yourself?
    that sounds like a mighty solid plan my love and i hope it works best for you :smile:

ahaha that's awesome surely you have these pics? :3
    oh no wizay! that is scary. where you off to? and for what? i myself see you as an environmentalist, or model, idk. lol.
    oh my! the gods are indeed smiling upon me today for i see that you are online and how i have missed you so <3~~
    Wow, that's early! Yeah, I couldn't believe it! I tried to get onto KHI that day, but it wasn't loading because everyone crashed the site, and I just figured that something big had been announced for some other video game at E3. And then I found out that KH3 announced and went immediately into CAPS LOCK MODE!!!! And it's so nice to hear that the original SDG trio will be back. I missed them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back