• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by paru

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Paru's Art :i

I was pretty inspired by everyones work in this forum and loved to share some of mine :D! plz enjoy^^ i have some other work in my deviantart if ur interested:o (i just made an account so if ur a member lets be buddies!~) sry there not really...KH related >< hetaeya.deviantart.com
  2. P

did anybody

one thing for sure that was a letdown (for me that is) and its very small was aerith voice acting...that was just horrible. monotone much~
  3. P

Wtf, Xemnas?

rofl i just didnt really see the reason why he had all their weapons~ i just thought~ "oh i mean since hes the leader, its a cool concept that hell be useing all the organization's weapon". but i think dark destiny theory is pretty accurate XD!
  4. P

did anybody

it was a good game and i loved the new feature...except it felt very limited and easy compare to kh. . .i srsly dont know why but there was somthing about the game that got be a bit disappointed
  5. P

Sercret Ending in BbSO.o?!?!

I THINK NOT!!!!! naw just playin:3 sooooo whenever nomura finishes his Kh project~ he right away "thinks" about and "plan" his new project with his wonderful world of IMAAAGINATIOOONN~ and by showing that, he adds a lil somthin somthin at the end of the game~ making u suffer while looking...
  6. P

Re:CoM or CoM?

Re: CoM:re? or the original ALRIGHHTT! thnx everyone for the awsome advise. the polls never lie so i decided to buy it *which i did today^^* hope itll be worth it when i get my hands on itXD and im sure it will be~
  7. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original ahaha well yeah? obviously since theres no health upgradeXD im not much of a hardcore gamer. i have a OCD where i need to travel every map and complete the game with satisfaction~ even when it comes to upgrade so i can feel godlyXD but beating the game without...
  8. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original hahah thnx mang! but yeah i always agreee that the GBA is a lil harder in certain points~ thnx for the advice>D! pee.ess. yikes careful with double post mang~ if u forgot to mention something from ur previous post, just "edit":D dont want anyway to get sscolld XD
  9. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original Ohhhraaaa! okay it seems 5 out of 40 pple suggested that i should get it~ then alright! im willing to spend my hard...working...money:D to get the RE:CoM. guess i gotta try somthing new. im sure it will be worth it^^
  10. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original hahaha 3d wil always be awsome~ i just thought if there going to be the same except one was 3d, i didnt want to spend 20 bucks on that~ but it seems alot has changed with alot of goodies~
  11. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original ahg yeah it took me awhile to beat the game! plus somtimes the card system screw me over from beat booss or getting treasures>< *yikes double post mang:D* I cant really compare from those two since i didnt even play ps2 version. But yeah knowing CoM GBA was...
  12. P

Liking the trios~ WHOS BETTER!

i know BBS isnt going to be out forwhile and its a bit to early to say this, buttttt since theres been alot of informant and the concept of the BBS trios, i just thinK "PWUAH!" might as well see whos ur fav group cuz "IM LIKING THE TRIOS" concept:P Ill just add in the BBS trio just for the...
  13. P

Re: CoM:re? or the original oh yeah ive been wondering if its the oorginal voice actor or american?
  14. P

Re:CoM or CoM? OK idk if none of you knows my silly goal, but before BBS comes out~ im going to replay all the KH series in order cause 1.its been a long time since i played the series 2. memory REFRESH! Im almost done with KH (currently just grindin till i get enough items for ultima) and...
  15. P

BBS Website Update

props for the effort:D *rep*
Back