• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by party@usualspot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. party@usualspot

Organization 13

People think way too much into that scene in KH2. Destiny's Embrace is Kairi's Keyblade, not Riku's, whether he handed it to her or not. That is why Aqua got it after meeting her. The connections are there and Yen Sid pretty much says she can wield. Nomura wouldn't just put that in there to just...
  2. party@usualspot

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

I could see this happening: Sora/Riku walk up to Mysterious Tower. "Sweet, I'm back! I passed the exam!" they might say. They walk in and go up the stairs entering the first floor/room (like where the battles were in KH2). But instead of just a normal room, they are in a area based off a scene...
  3. party@usualspot

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D I think they both should come back. They are both in the same boat when it comes to being a Replica and wanting their own life. I'm not suggesting Repliku return to the Realm of Light, but I think he should make a cameo. And Chaser, I think your overthinking Repliku and Riku's...
  4. party@usualspot

[Spoilers] Vanitas and Xehanort connection

That is just a concept video and in the actual canon scene in BBS, Vanitas is simply walking behind MX out of sight and then walks out from behind him. Watch this video at 3:40: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHiuHNFz47k He never actually split from MX. Vanitas is purely the darkness of Ven's...
  5. party@usualspot

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D For me it boils down to this: Data Riku would be the most useful as he has knowledge of the data, but Repliku would make the most sense because he's asleep already. But I just can't wrap my head around the idea of a journal being asleep. If it's the data inside Sora then it...
  6. party@usualspot

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D We don't know that the Tron Legacy world is even in the RoS for sure, so I wouldn't base your theories off of that. I think it makes much more sense for Repliku to be there since he is 'asleep' or dead or whatever. If Xion is there, Repliku should LOGICALLY be there as well...
  7. party@usualspot

[SPOILERS] KH3D theory on the new guy

-- In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created? Nomura: That is not yet...
  8. party@usualspot

[SPOILERS] KH3D theory on the new guy

As I said in another thread, I think this younger Xehanort is the 'something' that was left behind when MX released his heart. Nomura did say there was something and it would make sense for this to be it. His essence (body) could have went to sleep in RoS and has the appearance of his younger...
  9. party@usualspot

[SPOILERS] Theory on the gray haired boy

Remember Nomura saying SOMETHING was left behind by MX when he unleashed his heart... I wonder...
  10. party@usualspot

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I know right. Just reading it, it can be interpreted many ways. I know we all want Repliku to have his honorable death and all, but bringing Xion and other characters who are either dead or not meant to exist makes it seem unfair not to bring him back...
  11. party@usualspot

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Well we'll be able to tell more when we see the context of it in the trailer. Because when I read it, it seemed like Xemnas is referring to the Riku copy from the previous sentence.
  12. party@usualspot

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I'm going with Repliku since right before it shows Riku meeting a man in a Org. cloak that has the same face as him... I know Xion changes shape, but usually it somebody who she has a solid connection to through Sora's heart. Riku's heart has never been...
  13. party@usualspot

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! From the translation Sign posted, it sounds like it is indeed referring to Repliku when it talks about Riku seeing a version of himself. Still not 100% but I'm definitely shipping with that theory. If its him, remember you all doubted me! lol
  14. party@usualspot

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! I would pay big money to see a fight between Sora and Riku against Vanitas and Repliku (or other form of Riku in the Dark Suit). Those two together would make for a heck of a fight. My theory about there being a Vanitas-equivalent for Riku is starting...
  15. party@usualspot

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! you can read it right here KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - Impressions of Kingdom Hearts 3D, Jump Festa 2012 trailer - KH13.com Forum
Back