• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~paro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World I GOT IT I GOT IT I OTOTOGOTNTNDKBN SKLB VEAKDS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT~!!! IM SOO EXITEDDD~!!!
  2. P

Re: It's a Wonderful World whoaa it looks good...MAN CANT WAIT FOR THE GAME NOWW~!
  3. P

Re: It's a Wonderful World well i already prre order the game sooooo ill be getting it saturday~ OHHH MAN CANTY WIT~!
  4. P

Re: It's a Wonderful World ahh man and i love the title~!
  5. P

Re: New Tetsuya game~ hahahha well they said they said it they migght not send it to us buttttt they havent discuss about it yet~ but yeah i think theyll send ii here for sure~
  6. P

Re: New Tetsuya game~ yeahhh~! well basically~!
  7. P

Re: New Tetsuya game~ come down come down~ hahah we all want it* i reallreally want it~ though* just 3 more ddays till it comes out~!
  8. P

Re: New Tetsuya game~ hahhaha yeah ur info thingy...cant read in spanish or w;e it isXD~! but yeah im looking for ROM to for sure~ or just buy it~
  9. P

Re: New Tetsuya game~ WHAT REALLLY~!!!! wow.....*head down* hahahah its ok~ well its goin to be for ds~
  10. P

Re: New Tetsuya game~ hahah nu i was jk it is goin to take place in japan~ ...*stab*
  11. P

ASiannn musiccca~!!!

alright...wow theres alot of pple that listen to asian music even thouh they have no idea what there saying or not een asian~ WHICH ISNT BADDDD ITS JUST AWSWOMEEEE~ and its been goin like that forever~ soo i want to know what asian artist do u listen tooooooooooooo~!!!! im personaly more into...
  12. P

Re: New Tetsuya game~ phfffffff~! ur stupiddd....its in america new york~! hahhaha jkkkjkjkkjkjkkk i lub uuuu rikuXD~! yeah tits goin to be awsome plus i like there music....but...itll be MOREEE AWSOME if they let NUJABES~!~!~! or shing02 to do the music~!
  13. P

New Tetsuya game~ soo idk if they already made this thread but i was wonderrinnngignignig~!! whos intrested with with new game tetsuya is working on~ It's a Wonderful World (Subarashiki Kono Sekai) i mean im pretty exited becuz its coming out july 27 (in jap) and plus its pretty awsome since...
  14. P

Kill the person above you~!

name one move or how ur goin to kill the person above u~!!!!!
  15. P

Why Khfm+ in europe and america

dude so many thread aqbout thisxd WELL ALL WE HAVE TO KNOW ISSS~!!! there not oin to send it to US or translate it~ u know how much that cost and callin back all the staff who work for the english version~ just chill and wait for kh3~ who cares if we cant read jap~ just getn the jap ver and be...
Back