• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well sorry, about the images probably because the size of the image. But its working on my end anyway i'll change my sig later on okay.
    It's OK for not replying, it allowed me to catch up alittle with posts... what went down at school?
    I took erase as erasing the body and maybe soul. If for whatever reason Ven trusted Sora then it would allow for the whole 'Sora's got Ven's heart and it goes to Roxas' theory, also explaining why Terra gives Riku the keyblade/chain whatever. Thanks for the support but I think it's got a little too much assumptions

Now Im thinking up a Xion theory :) keep you posted if I have any big ideas. Had one the other day while mowing the lawn- kairi's heart split in two and half went to riku as well as sora. Xion could have popped out when riku's heart got kicked out by xehanort's heartless. It had soo many flaws though, xions memories of sora, why kairi's body flinched in neverland only when sora came close- not riku... back to the drawing board
    Hmmm I dont really know. The morphing idea seems a little vague to me too. So I was thinking that I read somewhere 'master xehanort's avenger, his name is terra' so that kinda made me think that xehanort is just plainly terra... but terra thats been through enough to not remember how he used to be.

I came to that by saying terra was a very powerful apprentice, and so MX wanted him as his apprentice because whatever MX's goal is terra (or any of TAV but I'll say terra coz it looks like hes the one that shit happens) to would help him somehow. He doesn't want DS for whatever it is, DS has allowed himself to use the darkness and is therefore unreliable. He says it to Ven, when he asks ven to join him coz DS is to dark. Ven denies obviously. But terra eventually gets too close to the darkness to refuse whatever MX is offering him, power, maybe. So at the end of the trailer aqua sees ven isn't quite dead yet, but their fighting a losing battle so its the ideal opportunity to erase Vens B+S and let his heart fly away to Ven trusts to be safe enough until something happens and he can regain his body. Aqua... gets killed. DS... gets killed? Im confusing myself now.

Anyhows, ill finish it for the hell of it. So MX and T are partners in crime right? wrong. Terra was only close to the darkness- he still misses his friends. and he knows one day, if vens heart is safe, ven will be able to return. so he gives riku his keyblade. Mickey and TAV's Master try to stop MX, and they do- but TAVs MAster has to do some suicide attack to do it. It kills MX and makes all of terras memories fall dormant- to bad he only remembers his enemys name.

Nah thats stupid. tell me what you think though, didn't write it for nothin' :)
    I see... well they must be hard because all the optional bosses in the KH world are hard.

What do you think of the Terra=Xehanort threads? I feel like making a thread and a well explained version of that was the first thing that came to mind.
    yeah they put so much extra stuff in it- I saw a roxas+sephiroth battle in disney castle on youtube. they might have cheated to do it, but it still looks awsome. Do you know how they got the other org battles into it?
    I dont think its expensive, but I dont really like buying stuff online espeacially if when it gets here I find it wont work on an Australian PS2.

Why not get re:CoM? I really want it because I never played the origanal CoM either and so I know the story alright but not the game. For example I didn't even know each floor changed into an old world until a few months ago...
    Lol 3000 posts to change a typo, that would suck

Arizona hay... so you would have been able to get KH:reCOM? Whats it like?? I dont think its even been anounced to come to Australia or the UK, even though the game is exactly the same as your version (i think)
    lol I was wondering what was up with your name :) dont you only have to get to premium to change your name though?
    Theres only like one school in the whole of the NT (the territory/state i live in) that does that IB thing, I just found out, but apparently you have to pay extra or something and the school I go to has a better education anyway according to my parents *shrugs* I like the holy school of no homework but unfortunately its a myth :(

where do you live? I have an american teacher that reckons when he first moved here and went to a pub he could have punched everyone he talked to; he just wasn't used to the sarcasm we talk with. The NT even more laid back than the rest of OZ though, they have to were suits to work and ties to school and we wear a shirt and shorts- then complain about uniform black leather shoes
    Wha.. IB program? whats that? is it Aussie? Im Aussie
    ozy ozy ozy oi oi oi :)
    crap you've pretty much hit the 200 mark...
    Lol I just relised I've been comparing my post count to yours like every day :) Your my unknowing post rival/buddy
    Ah, there you are.
    You need to try and get that typo gone when you hit Prem.

Done here because it's spam on that thread XD
    Do you know whats going on with little info bars next your posts, mine says XP. 0? read the announcements, still dont get it
    Depends upon how long the user has been away. If they've been away long enough, then you can get it once you make premium. Just another incentive to get there, huh?

No, I hadn't. I was just answering Rali.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back