• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Paopu_Fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Xigbar in TWTNW

I always die when we are on that little square of tile and he's in like Super mode or something. When he glows and shoots everywhere. I can't seem to dodge his attacks. :(
  2. P

Xigbar in TWTNW

anyone have a good strategy to help me beat him? I almost can beat him when he has like two bars left i die :sleep: so if anyone can help thanks before hand!
  3. P

my first video.

first video ever made with kingdom hearts characters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Q0OOZNMTM i'll take constructive criticism because i know it isn't the best video any of you have seen. read my note on the side when you click it and if you can help me i'd appreciate it!! :cool:
  4. P

good strategy?

is there a good strategy to beat all those heartless off of the solar sailer in Tron's world? i always end up having too much weight when a bunch of those bigger heartless appear. the ones with the purple/pink stripe things.
  5. P

Dinosaurs on DVD

Dinosaurs first two seasons are out on DVD! I loved that show when I was younger! I just found out too.
  6. P

magic pengel beginning song?

do any of you know the name of the song? it comes on right after you draw the circle in the game... it would really help me. thank you if you do!
  7. P

braces

I'm getting. just wondering who has them on the threads i guess. i just got this expander thing and food gets stuck in it all the time. it bothers me. >_< :-)
  8. P

fav. candy from when u were younger..or now.

favorite candy from when you were younger... or if you can't remember your favorite candy now. then and now my favorite candy has to be Pop Rocks! :D
  9. P

Ending picture

do they show the pictures even if you don't get the secret ending?
  10. P

What did You...

haha i think my first one was like S.S. Kairi or something XD
  11. P

what would u like to see in kh3 *possible spoilers?*

I don't know if this is the right thread so if it isnt someone can move it but what would u like to see in kh3? like talk about anything i guess. based on what nomura said that sora's probably not going to be in it and i heard that it is gonna be about keyblades or something i was thinking...
  12. P

look at this memegen...

http://memegen.net/viewmeme.pl?meme=1074823113 and post your answers. its about ur adventure in kh land! haha heres mine! KH Name; Rize Age; 22 Weapon; hand-to-hand combat Hair; lilac eyes; red pet; hedgehog lover; leon status; villain. ^_^
  13. P

What if KH2 took place in Nintendo Worlds!?!?!?

and if they made sora all pixelated-like. hah
  14. P

Keybladers Unite (KH RP)

Its been about 100 years since the heartless and nobodies have invaded the worlds but they are back again. A Whole NEW group of keyblade weilders must unite and battle off them once more. ------------------------------------------------ Rules: 1. No god modding. 2. no power playing. 3. no...
  15. P

thundaga magic

when do you get the thundaga magic?
Back