• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by palizinhas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. palizinhas

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

After I got Minnie it became harder to die than to survive
  2. palizinhas

The lifeboat and kairi

Ansem report 11: Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other… I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is...
  3. palizinhas

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

Once Upon a Time's Frozen storyline was really funny, because I think Disney didn't want Anna and Elsa to wear modern clothes, so Elsa just spends 11 episodes walking around in her Frozen dress despite being in a normal modern town.
  4. palizinhas

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road introduces new characters!

I'm ready to appreciate the new guys, but Union X's absolute lack of giving Skuld or Player anything interesting to do proves that too many characters divide the small amount of plot we get each month (if at all) too much. We probably would have been better off with just Xehanort and Eraqus. I'm...
  5. palizinhas

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

I don't really care about ship wars, I'm one to ship almost everything so long as I feel it would be fun. Maybe when we see Subject X interact with Lea and Isa it will make sense to ship them together, but even if she is Skuld we don't know what she even looks like now (assuming... they'll...
  6. palizinhas

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

Lea/Isa, Hayner/Roxas, Pence/Olette and Naminé/Xion is the best way to resolve giving them all a love interest within the gang.
  7. palizinhas

What character(s) would you like to see playable?

I definitely want Isa. I'd prefer it if he didn't get a Keyblade, it would be nice to play with someone that didn't have one outside of Days Mission Mode, but I'd take him even with a Keyblade if he kept the Berserk Mode. And they could do some fun stuff with playable Xion as well.
  8. palizinhas

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

Ventus: Having memory problems since the age of fairytales
  9. palizinhas

My least favorite character, and what I like and dislike about this certain individual

Look, Strelitzia's my girl, but her personality is "shy and dead". I genuinely don't understand how she ranks over the likes of Aqua, Xion and Naminé to you. EDIT: I do think where Aqua and the X girls that aren't Strelitzia win against the others is that they aren't in the series to give a...
  10. palizinhas

My least favorite character, and what I like and dislike about this certain individual

For me Xehanort was ruined in DDD and yes, he's my least favorite character. I loved him in BBS, but then DDD happened and went on to say that everything that had ever happened in the series was within Xehanort's plans and like. No. Xemnas and Ansem SoD were interesting without it turning out...
  11. palizinhas

Fire Emblem | The Three Houses | Spring 2019

I want a new story, a remake of one of the games with no official English release or a Three Houses prequel. Sequels would be complicated because it would require making one of the routes canon, but there's so much of the world I would like to know more about a prequel would be excellent.
  12. palizinhas

Romance in a series about friendship

She was the one who helped stop him from fading and told him not to fear the darkness. I genuinely don't think their relationship is at all implied to be romantic, but despite only appearing towards the end, Naminé influenced Riku in CoM.
  13. palizinhas

Romance in a series about friendship

Terra and Aqua both have better chemistry with Cinderella than they do with each other, and that's that on that.
  14. palizinhas

Old topic but are you satisfied with Alyson playing kairi or do you still want Hayden back?

Naminé doesn't really get kidnapped. She got held by the Org once, but she's mostly the one who gets other people out of trouble. I would say that both Kairi and Naminé are similar in the narrative sense that whenever they need a Deus Ex Machina, their untold powers somehow solve the situation...
  15. palizinhas

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Eraqus aged so well in comparison because he skipped looking for Abu day.