• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PaintedDragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

But I think the second and third place winners were the best D:
  2. P

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

Please make a Ven one? :)
  3. P

why roxas looks like ven theory

This is probably the most logical Roxas/Ven theory I've heard. o___o NOOOO POOR VEN :( still I'm glad Roxas has a heart <3
  4. P

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Omg...they both look so freaking...weird.... xD;;
  5. P

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! OH MY GOOOOOSH THAT IS AWESOME 8D
  6. P

[bbs] Josh Robert Thompson to voice Prince Phillip +Email Comfirmation

That person needs to check their email more often XD
  7. P

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart? Whatever it is, that's the coolest official KH artwork I've ever seen O___O
  8. P

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

OMG I'm gonna follow him on twitter now. xD
  9. P

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

Don't know if this has already been said, but...How much you guys wanna bet that's Xigbar's Somebody? : D
  10. P

358/2 Days Sales number

That picture was just epic LOL. XD;;
  11. P

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! I'd enter but I already have the Roxas plushie : D he's a cutie!
  12. P

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

That's because we Kingdom Hearts fans will stop at nothing to play our games! XD Yes! Go KH! I knew it would take over America someday! The part about the "all age mass appeal" is SOOO true.
  13. P

Leon in BBS?

I didn't even know Leon was going to be in BBS, but if he is it would probably show him fighting to save his world the best he could and the shame he felt when he couldn't save it. He's not a coward, but I wouldn't put it past him to feel overly guilty for not being able to fix things himself...
  14. P

what happens when a nobody gets a body

I wish they could just gain their own hearts so they could be their own person...it made me sad that Roxas had to go back into Sora.
  15. P

Reminiscing

Well, I did silly things like pronouncing everyone's names wrong...and I thought the Ansem Reports were written by THE Ansem...
Back