• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Paige712

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Paige712

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I know I agree. It's such a simple option to include and how can they think people won't crucify them about it. They should be well aware how horrible and distracting it looks (Especially considering how much it interacts with the beautiful environments), and still decided not to give the option...
  2. Paige712

I can almost guarantee it will be a patched in option because people are going to demand the option and I don't blame them. It is distracting and near pointless when most walls are climbable.
  3. Paige712

See I really appreciate that they are just going to show little things that don't risk spoiling the story but building the hype like what he's confirmed so far.
  4. Paige712

OK so I counted the world icons he picked while showing the world map and there are at least 11 different world icons. Interesting to note.
  5. Paige712

Haha oh my respect for this guy just peaked! Such a good bait.
  6. Paige712

Added Atlantica, Mysterious Tower and possible other worlds that have confirmed gameplay segments.
  7. Paige712

Yeah originally I wasn't going to count 100 acre woods since it is also a mini game world but since it is in all 3 I decided I may as well include it. Atlantica though technically another world is purely mini games as well but doesn't have a counterpart for kh1 or 3 so I decided to omit it...
  8. Paige712

Thanks I did it a while ago but I'm a sucker for tables and graphs so I just had to do so with the world count.
  9. Paige712

World count comparison for kh1,2 and 3.

I did a world count comparison for anyone interested. Note I didn't include Atlantica for kh2 since I really don't think it should count and I also didn't count Realm of darkness from KH3 until we know if it's fully playable or not. Edit: Added Atlantica, Mysterious Tower and possible other...
  10. Paige712

I did a world count comparison. Note I didn't include Atlantica for kh2 since I really don't think it should count and I also didn't count Realm of darkness from KH3 until we know if it's fully playable or not.
  11. Paige712

Half what? KH3 has a minimum of 11, maybe 12 worlds if ROD is fully fleshed out and kh2 had 15 ( 2 of which are like half a world each and 2 that are mini game ones). Kh1 also had 12 so it's still a decent number.
  12. Paige712

Do you think parts of Destiny Island will be playable?

With Riku being playable it's likely that the ROD is either a single/multi stage world or an actual complete world and since Destiny Island is connected to the ROD via the grove door I'm hoping part of the Island will be a playable stage since we know both Sora and Riku have cutscene segments...
  13. Paige712

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

True plus remember that screenshot in 2015 I think that showed Sora in a library/chess room. Thats another good hint towards it being visited. Just type in Sora Cable Town in google images and it’s one of the first screenshots.
  14. Paige712

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

I wouldn’t concern yourself too much with his opinions on this as he is rarely if ever optimistic about these things.
  15. Paige712

Re: KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Yeah true I'm in the same boat. I'll delete the suggestion of it just in case it's off the mark.
Back