• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by padlock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. padlock

Wow. Over ten years of being a nerd.

Wow. Over ten years of being a nerd.
  2. padlock

KHInsider Presents: Unofficial Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Worlds English Trailer

It's interesting, why would they make little edits like that. Language continuity/hiccups perhaps? Great editing though guys. Although for us who have played through the game a few times I pretty much knew what they were all saying without needing the English dub haha
  3. padlock

Australian Classification Says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Modified Version

Well, it's not the biggest deal in the world, it's just frustrating that Australia is so... conservative about video games. I like to experience things as they are originally represented, and this is my favourite series, so I'd like to see it in it's original state. Ultimately, if I'm not able...
  4. padlock

Australian Classification Says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Modified Version

It's going to be cheaper to import anyway, so I guess that makes my decision even easier! This is so annoying.
  5. padlock

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep HD will be Previewed in next Famitsu!

It's interesting, I remember reading famitsu scans when this was first released. A bit of a weird blast from the past seeing what is essentially the same thing covered again. Not that I'm complaining. I feel nostalgic about 2008/9.
  6. padlock

The 3D sitch

So, in the GameInformer interview Yasue talks about how they are still considering what to do with 3D in terms of re-releasing all the games for KH3. What if they did a KH3 Final Mix+ thing and make is Re:3D and release it as a special edition with KH3? I'm not entirely sure what they could add...
  7. padlock

10 Minutes of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Gameplay

I'm pretty excited, even though I'm not going to be anywhere near my PS3 when this comes out! The graphical improvements are so nice.... It's sad that they didn't have time to redo coded - again (lol) as I felt that that had the funnest gameplay, however that should be mitigated by, hopefully...
  8. padlock

Waddup peeps?

So yeah I am back after a long hiatus/malaise. I think I haven't posted in like over a year o.O A lot of you guys probably don't remember me, but I'm here now :3 Hi Chaser and Gexus!
  9. padlock

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Crossover ~ Tribute Album Releasing 6/19!

Hahahaha I remember having this conversation... I came here to comment "I thought there was going to be less TWEWY music news" lawlawlawroflcopteretcjgfdkdfkjldd. Nah I like TWEWY. But they have a lot of musics or something... :3
  10. padlock

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Famitsu Weekly Scans!

Oh yeah I agree it's all good in the hood *thumbs up*. It's just a funny thing in contrast to previous years massive updates about new worlds and characters and like, massive magazine "exclusives" etc etc and then hundreds and hundreds of comments :). I like seeing things not as crazy all the...
  11. padlock

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Famitsu Weekly Scans!

Its a weird reveal isn't it? mostly just pretty pictures (which we could have gotten off the internet regardless). There isn't really any point in translating as none of it will be new information. Not that I'm complaining, it's nice to get something. It just seems that strange that it is a...
  12. padlock

The in-world reasoning for flowmotion.

So, I was wondering, is there any reason stated as to why Sora and Riku can suddenly superhero everywhere? I don't recall it ever being discussed by anyone, even though it is definitely not a gameplay only aspect as it appears in cutscenes.
  13. padlock

How to Enter the Sleeping Worlds

IT doesn't make any sense, whatsoever. Sora and Riku are shown to enter the sleeping worlds by being asleep (when we see their bodies at the Mysterious Tower, but at the end Sora physically travels to Traverse Town, a place that as Joshua described, doesn't even really physically exist. All of...
  14. padlock

Circle Pad Pro Controls

Also, ZL triggers Reality Shift when it is available :)
  15. padlock

is there an order in KH3D?

Although it should be noted that even though the difficulty level labels Pranksters Paradise AFTER The Grid, The Journal, Dive Order, And Keyblade order all imply that the Story for Prankster's Paradise comes before the Grid :)
Back