• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pacrolash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pacrolash

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

I cannot state that surely, It' s just a thing I saw was said here and there and I took it as a fair explanation tbh
  2. Pacrolash

dont wanna jump back do your little discourse but as far as I've seen people believe (Or naybe even Nomura stated that) that they traveled on Gummy Ship here. Mickey took them I suppose
  3. Pacrolash

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferBuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  4. Pacrolash

Sadly as far as we know Nomura it's not gonna happen( *Going back at the dark cave with all the fanart and fanfics one could find*
  5. Pacrolash

Well that is exactly what's gonna happen I suppose. But it might be also able to do the thing they did with KH2 and pretend like it was always there which would be sad That's canon yes. Now I demand huge polyamory family Actually polyamory Destiny trio is the best ship
  6. Pacrolash

He knew Kairi was kidnapped by the OrgXIII and held by Saix in castle dungeon
  7. Pacrolash

Well actually she doesn't think about him that much at all? I mean she saw him last time when he tried to hold Ansem from her and after that she was kinda okay with him gone, only thinking about how she miss Sora? I've played KH2 some time ago but as I remember she actually didn't care about...
  8. Pacrolash

If I remember correctly right in the next minute we see Sora on his knees crying over how he finally found Riku. I can't say that hug after a year of not seeing your best friend is any more romantic than crying over seeing a friend you didn't see almost a year and thought was dead :D
  9. Pacrolash

It's not hard to believe but at the moment we have whole game almost about SoRiku with all those hints about how Riku became Sora's dream eater/followed into his dream unconciously/getting jointed keyblade with paopu keychain/all those "wow this reminded me of Sora"/Whole ending with diving into...
  10. Pacrolash

[SPOILER] Aqua meeting Terra

Re: *spoiler* aqua meeting terra I didn't quite get it but as I understood - NO
  11. Pacrolash

As a Goofy/Mickey shipper - I'm so mad
  12. Pacrolash

I'm on that with you. I'll be completely fine if we got some worlds/fights with just those two over Donald/Goofy. Not the whole game but just some missions like the last boss in KH2. And if they will chat around while idle/running/battles like bros in FFXV - I can even forgive SE for Coded plot.
  13. Pacrolash

Actually if I think about it now, in the first game they looked more like "couple with a crush and some jerk" with that constant rivalry between Sora and Riku and whole thing with "I'm gonne eat paopu with Kairi/I care about Kairi most" and "lol let's go together and leave Riku. JK but consider...
Back