• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by P4L1_B34$T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P4L1_B34$T

Mega Flare vs Warpinator?

Definitely would pick megaflare since it takes out more enemies. Solo made a good point though (about it not affecting the red nocturnes). But i still think megaflare is a better choice.
  2. P4L1_B34$T

Enemy Cards Data?

I saw a guide for KH 1.5 on Amazon maybe you can find it there? anyways good luck with your searches.
  3. P4L1_B34$T

Least favorite character at Castle Oblivion?

Zexion just because his haircut annoyed me so much lol.
  4. P4L1_B34$T

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

Re: [Discussion] Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection? I'm sure it's mostly because of people trying out the game for the first time. Also, Com is quite repetitive, so I'm sure people got bored fast.
  5. P4L1_B34$T

My experience with Dream Drop Distance and game discussion *SPOILERS*

I actually liked KH 3D. Maybe more because I've been waiting for Kh to finally progress after KH2 but still I enjoyed it. I'm actually replaying it at the moment and look what i've accomplished :D only 3 trophies left!!! I tried posting a pic of everything in my reports having a mickey emblem...
  6. P4L1_B34$T

After 8 Years, I Have FINALLY Beaten Kingdom Hearts!

I've beaten Kingdom Hearts 1 dozens of times before the HD remix came out, however, I got my first platinum trophy ever playing KH 1.5 which was great. It was kind of annoying though, since you need three playthroughs to get it.
  7. P4L1_B34$T

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

chernabog was definitely one of my favs. I don't want to just copy everybody else though, so I'd also like to add Cerberus to my list. I've always liked Hercules and it was fun to fight a character from the movie.
  8. P4L1_B34$T

Do you want a different limited edition?

Honestly, I don't like the pin. I think there should be more. Also, I doubt I'll really wear it, although I might pin it on my bag or something. I'm hoping they'll add more to it since it's still early. I have the artbook from KH 1.5 and I thought that was pretty neat. I also got the mark of...
Back