• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Owaz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Naughty Toys

You really won't believe your eyes. YouTube - NAUGHTY Dora the Explorer TOY . . . . . . Interactive Friend AquaPet Toy Product Review by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia YouTube - WORST Disney Toy EVER!...OMG......Rad Repeatin Tarzan Toy Product Review by Mike Mozart of JeepersMedia YouTube -...
  2. O

Cha$e

Another new show on Sci Fi that I was watching. Pretty cool, in my opinion. Anyone else like it?
  3. O

Estate of Panic

Just watched the first episode of this on Sci Fi channel and it was awesome.
  4. O

Short & Disturbing: Enigma of Amigara Fault

This is actually a bonus story in another manga called Gyo. It's fairly short, but the story is just... Well, read it! /Gyo%20v02%20c09%20pg173.jpg&server=nas.html"]Click.
  5. O

Uzumaki

No, not Naruto. Honestly children, aren't you ready to experience a REAL manga? Uzumaki is a horror story by Ito Junji, mainly about...spirals killing people. Or worse. Read it here.
  6. O

Ghost Hunters

For those who believe and the skeptics of our world, do you watch this show?
  7. O

Apocalyptica

I accidentally came across these guys and thought their cello skills were rad. YouTube - AMV Gunnm ( Cohkka - Apocalyptica ) YouTube - Apocalyptica - The Unforgiven
  8. O

Xion & Axel scene, a playable boss fight?

I'm not. Considering I can't afford to buy a DS, PSP, or a crap load of other games for my PS3.
  9. O

Don't get me wrong, I WANT to enjoy it. I'm just not amazed by a slight twist.
  10. O

Spare me your slander, and try posting something discussion worthy. Well, not if you've been playing as him beforehand.
  11. O

Except Roxas's powers were no different from Sora's.
  12. O

It's basically the same fight, just a female Keybearer. Sure doesn't sound impressive.
  13. O

Well, how much different would a Xion vs. Axel fight be from Roxas vs. Axel? :/ Sounds boring to me.
  14. O

Battle Angel Alita ~ GUNNM (Gun Dream)

Created in 1991 by Yukito Kishiro, Battle Angel utterly shreds most manga in terms of character development and story. The plot is rather grim, involving plenty of bloody action, and at other times allows brighter moments to shine. Told through artwork that is superb in every last detail, it's...
  15. O

Dead Space

There must be somebody on these forums who is as excited about this game as I. For the uninformed, Dead Space is an all new sci-fi survival horror game from EA, putting you in the role of an engineer, Isaac Clarke, who gets caught up in a very intense situation that involves an alien takeover...
Back