• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OWA183

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Kingdom hearts logic too hard for children?

same here, all he does is go to Halloween Town! LOL he's like "save it to my file so i can go to Halloween Town" and my baby sis is like " I wanna see the princesses".
  2. O

Kingdom hearts logic too hard for children?

yeah. But my little bro (he's 6) plays it because the gameplay. I just hope it wont turn into a FF game ( WAY tooooo many movies and very little gameplay)
  3. O

Guest Appearances

Definatley Pain from FFX-2 and Yuna and Riku (and change Tidus(young) to Tidus (teen)
  4. O

Another BHK hopefully new

what BHK is in CoM? I dont remember this!
  5. O

Another BHK hopefully new

No, its like a very light brown or golden(almost) not dirty blonde though! And the theory(i hate to say it) is stupid, come on! Sora started remembering things in the end (didnt he) the pod just helps him get the rest of the memories back.
  6. O

KH2 maybe needs a better name

how bout KH2: A New Begining
  7. O

New KH2 scans!!!

someone posted these exact pics (except bigger and closer) a couple days ago
  8. O

KH:final mix on PSP with two new worlds!

it might be true they did it for FF7 but in a diffrent point of view
  9. O

New Scan Anylisis

wait wait wait! maybe, just maybe in the begginging of the game you have minnie in your party to help you find mickey!
  10. O

unlockable worlds

the world would be like monstro, pointless and small, but still hAVE IMPORTANT plot points
  11. O

Wait...I'm a little slow...

all this is confuing i just cant wait till KH2 and PotC 2 and 3
  12. O

unlockable worlds

Actually that would be super cool!!:)
  13. O

ya wana kno what i think....

Hello? i think it would be better on PSP because the graphics....they just SUCK! the story would be the same and we wouldnt wait longer. it would have come out a little latter, what im trying to say is I did not like CoM at all!
  14. O

The #1 thing I want to see in KH2...

KHFanatic4565 your not making any sence, neways, gotta go, my stupid dad is getting mad see you guys later, around 12 pm bye
  15. O

The #1 thing I want to see in KH2...

funny LOL XD
Back