• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Orion_666

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Orion_666

KH2 Final Mix secret movie

Sorry if this has been asked before, still kinda new here XD But I was wondering based on the Japanese copy of khhd2.5 did the criteria's for getting Birth By Sleep after beating kh2 final mix change or are they still the same? Beginner Impossible Critical Acquire all 3 proofs (i.e. Proof...
  2. Orion_666

Speedster Trophy Trick

I already beat it but can i just load my save file and let it run to 100 hrs and still get the trophy? would totally save me a playthrough
  3. Orion_666

Re:Chain Of Memories HD cutscenes

Re: Re;Chain Of Memories HD cutscenes ohhhh I see...well now I am glad that it wasn't a problem with my copy of the game XD thanks Re:Magnus and ajmrowland.
  4. Orion_666

Re:Chain Of Memories HD cutscenes

Re:Chain Of Memories HD cutscenes what's up everyone! I have recently begun to play Re:COM after beating KHI:final mix and I noticed that the cut scenes that take place after you beat a world and head on to the next floor look like......when you watch a vid on youtube and its on 240p...
Back