• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Organization_42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• She was my friend, my teacher, my Mina-sama. Thanks. I must work on my fic, but I don't want to right now. Wanna read them?
    Y Org 42 what's happening. Sad Mina-chan's not gonna be on for a while. Guess what I'm 19 starting monday.
    I MISSED YOU??? DANG IT! Come on soon, okay? I wanna talk...

Really? Well, we don't have to think about it now. I'm almost done! How about you? (and are you watching Supernatural tonight?)

I think... it confirmed he died by Portal 2, but we don't know how. (Portal 2 takes place around 300 years later. No one can survive that long)

No, no, Weiss did.

Maybe, once I have time.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Well, that means either he became his own person or he is in someone (Like Sora!) I don't think Vanitas just vanished.

Indeed....

No, she's not. But she's part of mine! And, well, you're making me happy! I don't like Zexion, but I like Lexaeus.
    You know, I was running through a little mini story today where Cosmos shows up to stop MX, and she brings along the Warriors of Light. Then reawakens Squall, Cloud, Tifa, Tidus, and Yuna as WoL too. (And turns them back into teenager humans) It was fun. And Tidus and Yuna reuinted. Sora and the group were kinda weirded out though with Tidus.

I've never seen Zombieland...

Okay. But first invest in the calender upgrades. Get all of those first. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER and helps unlocking things later.

But still, they could have put something in without the Org knowing what it is. Like those playing cards.

How far did you get over break?

I'm planning on doing it this weekend or next week. Finals and all of that tied me up before. Don't worry, I'll get it done.
    MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!!!!!

(cough) Heart of Darkness (cough)

AND he was a paranoid Schizophrenic during this entire thing! I'm happy that he managed to make it that far and seems to have died happy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I DO! I DO!!! Now to write it sometime...

OOOOORRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

Yeah, but Ven and Van merged at the end of BBS. Maybe not well, but they did. And, well, Vanitas is too awesome to just end. Especially since they haven't worked out how death works.

Same here!

I don't think either Repliku or Lexy is happy about that. Zexion isn't either. Cosmos resurrects him after Repliku kills him. He doesn't really like his mother, or the Dissidia war

That's... a pretty good article.

THEY'RE ADORABLE!!!

Too bad. I wanted to see something.

Well, they've kinda retconned alittle. But it was a valid interpretation the first game.

I'll try to do them now, I think.
    ICE CREAM!!!!

It's well written, just not the material. Though, I'm the only one in the class who hated it, so make of that what you will.

He did. He's the one writing "The cake is a lie" all over the place. Beyond that, once you go "Behind the scenes" he starts leaving hints for how you are going to survive. The last one is before GLaDOS' chamber. He didn't face GLaDOS (obviously) but it looks like he was getting around without a portal gun. He's good.

I HAVE CONVERTED YOU!!!!!

Oooh, nice! So sweet!

OOOOOORRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Oh. You're welcome.

And he'll be all like "Who is Van- ARG!" (holds head and starts to laugh. Shifts into Vanitas, then shifts back) "Sorry about that, random brainfreeze. Who's Vanitas?"

Indeed.

Yeah, that's true. but where's Lexy and Zexy? And Xion?

That's just the first draft though. What if it changes?

You can unlock KH STYLE avatars in Dissidia. I can't find an image now, but go to icons in the PP catalog and down at the bottom it will say something like "Avatar Firion" and it will allow you to buy KH mobile style avatars.

Land of Departure.

Read the reports. That will explain the manikin deals a bit more.

I will. Soon.

Cool! But... not this weekend. Sorry! I'm just tired. Soon, I promise.
    Come in at any time.

Night Org! Dream with the Angels!

And if there is ANYTHING I can do to thank you, just name it.
    Just answer the PM first. I want it to be full of happy things. (eats ice cream)

Because "God of Small Things" is not. It's all about how communism is good, life is Hell, everyone is evil, one character is molested, and I'm pretty sure the twins will commit incest and... yeah. BAD book to finish off the year with.

The experiments (especially with the stuff about the cat) are flash backs. The guy is Doug Rattman, a character who helps Chell in Portal one but we never see him. He gets... a little too attached to his Companion cube. Doug Rattmann - Combine OverWiki, the Half-Life and Portal wiki - Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Portal, Portal 2, Episode Three, and everything behind-the-scenes!

SQUUEEE!!! More Kefka love! Yes, there needs to be a remake! With Voice acting! And a re translated script!

Maybe... I haven't thought of any at the moment. Do you have any plot bunnies?

OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

What was adorable?

Not only that... a fully grown Teenager with Vanitas' voice. Yeah.... at least she never saw Vanitas' face because otherwise...

(Puts on hat) IRVING!

I'm honestly sad to hear that about X face. But, well, should be good!!!

YAY!! And I did figure out why I don't like the movie! It's like we're watching the games! I mean, we are, but... we're rooting for kids to kill eachother. Just like everyone else in that world. The books are fantastic but I am NOT rereading them nor am I going to watch. I just can't stomach it.

Bwahahahaha... I hope my DS can survive it. But, you know, CASTLE OBLIVION! (Which reminds me, in the Dissidia PP catalog you can unlock avatars. You can also unlock KH mobile style avatars for the fights. I have Laguna's and Terra's SO CUTE! And INVEST in those Calender Bonus days. They will repay you back so much in EXP, Gill, PP, and AP. And make sure to make them as high and frequently as possible.)

Are there any LoD references in Castle Oblivion this time around?

The manikins are not very accurate/incomplete copies. But it's just... due the the game size everyone is not completely accurate. I just feel like they are just very accurate copies. (And in the original Dissidia, Golbez called Onion Knight something along the lines of a copy of a hero. He could be referring to Locke or...)

like Ienzo's overly dramatic father? Anyway, that's why HCTB has a focus on evil, not darkness. And why Constance will NEVER turn into a heartless

Got it, Lex/Thor sig. I think the text should read "Sons of Gaia" since Thor is the son of Gaia and Odin, and Lexaeus controls Earth.
    YAY! I'm glad you like it. I'm having trouble keeping her in a 30 year old body though, I keep on seeing her in my minds eye as five. (And Cloud tugging on Tifa's arm means he is seeing her in the clouds)

I'm so glad you liked it though! Fluff is always nice. But I have to hold onto it for a while, I haven't set it up yet.
    I was wondering if you could half beta the PM while I respond? I'm sorry to bother, I just want to know what you think of the ending.
    Getting Ice cream, BRB.

And I REALLY don't like "God of Small Things" I'm debating not reading it.
    Read Portal 2: Lab Rat - Part 2 - Comics Preview at IGN

You might like this. Part 1 is linked at the top.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back