• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Organization-XV-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Help Defeating LEECHGRAVE!

nvm i just beat it :D ................
  2. O

Help Defeating LEECHGRAVE!

i cant beat this thing!!!
  3. O

X-Men: New Arrivals (Actual RP)

X-Men New Arrivals The Xavier Institute For Higher Learning Has Been Closed For One Year Due To The House Of M Events And The Loss Of Wanda Maximoff. Now Its The Day Of The Re-Opening Of School And Only 5 Teachers Have Come Back Not Including Professor Xavier, The Founder Of The Institute...
  4. O

The New Heroes. A Story Untold. (KH RP original and old characters)

The Keyholes Are Sealed. The Princess Returned. The Door Closed. The Organization Destroyed. The Nobodys Whole. The Friends Reunited. Everything Is At Peace Now. The Friends Are Reunited At There Home And All There Troubles Have Been Solved. There At Peace. But There Are Still Untold...
  5. O

The Infamous Inevitable Kingdom Hearts 3...?!?!?

OK. So After These Next Few Projects Nomura Is Doing (Days, BBS, coded) There is inevetiably going to be a next game But Honestley In My View Does It HAVE To Be From The View Of Sora??? I think Nomura Has Experimented By Making The Main Player Not Sora In These Games, Yet Dont You Think he...
  6. O

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

Uhm... Its Branded With Disney All Over It Which Is Supposed To Be A Family-Friendly Company. Even If The Game Is Made By Square Enix It Still Has Disney Trademark Stuff All Over It. Younger Kids Probably Get This BECAUSE OF the disney stuff, like King Mickey. Parents Definitley Wouldnt...
  7. O

THANKS :) I really tried to give this one thought because noone else gave more than a sentence
  8. O

X-Men: New Arrivals [Original Characters RP]

X-Men: New Arrivals Note: Joinable HAVE NOT STARTED!!! The Xavier Institute For Higher Learning Has Been Closed For One Year Due To The House Of M Events And The Loss Of Wanda Maximoff. Now Its The Day Of The Re-Opening Of School And Only 5 Teachers Have Come Back Not Including Professor...
  9. O

When Vexen Would Reveal His Plans To Sora I Think The Cutscene Would Of Ended Up As Sora Being Shocked By A Plan That Happened To Him By A Castle He Happend To Stumble Upon. Sora Than Would Of Spared Vexen, Forgiving Him, A Favor For A Favor. Even Though He Was With The Evil Organization XIII...
  10. O

UGH! Why Namine!?! WhY!?!

Was Anybody Else As Dissapointed As I Was When Namine's Voice Actor Was Changed??? I Thought Britney Snow Was A Great Voice For Namine But They Switched It To Meaghan Jette Martin And Now It Bugs The Heck Out Of Me Whenever I Hear Namine Speak In Re:COM. I Know They Changed Areith's Voice...
  11. O

Organization XIII (Favorites?)

Organization XIII Are My Favorite Characters In Kingdom Hearts. So I Want To Know.... 1. Who Is Your Favorite Member? 2. What Is Your Favorite Weapon? 3. If You Had An Element What Would It Be? 4. Take Your Name And Make An Anagram With An X, What Is Your Organization Name?
  12. O

Org 13 and nobodies

Im Pretty Sure That Nobodies Will Still Roam In All The Worlds Because The Organization Were Just Powerful Nobodies That Controlled Them Because They Had Greater Power. If Heartless Still Exsist Then Nobodies Have To. Just Because 13 Nobodies Were Destroyed Cant Possibly Mean That ALL Nobodies...
  13. O

Favorite card.

My Favorite Card Would Be The Vexen Card. Its An Extra Life. VERY HANDY!
  14. O

If KH2 had trophies/achievements

- Whistle While You Work (Complete All Atlantica Songs Twice) - "Dance Water Dance!" (Defeat Demyx In Hollow Bastion) - "You Played The Game Quite Well" (Defeat Luxord In The World That Never Was) - "Got It Memorized?" (Defeat Axel In Twilight Town) - "Moon Shine Down!" (Defeat...
  15. O

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Some Fans Beleive That The Keyblades Are Farke That Terra, Aqua, And Ven Use Because They Dont Have Chains. Im Also Excited To See Everything Tie In, Such As THe Beginning Of The Kidnapping Of The Seven Princesses Of Heart.
Back