• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by orewahikari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. orewahikari

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

Thank GOD this is coming out on the PS3! I was kind of annoyed that KHIII was for the PS4, because that'd mean I'd bought the PS3 for ONE GAME. Now I'm kind of okay with it, because TWO FINAL MIXES ON THE PS3, hells yeah.
  2. orewahikari

Destiny Islands Leveling

Highest I've ever managed was 12, on Easy, before the HD remake. I got to lv10 on Proud this time around and couldn't wait to get on with the game.
  3. orewahikari

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

Not sure if anyone mentioned this - apologies if they have, I skim-checked all 14 pages and didn't see anything?? - but for the trophies re: collecting Donald's staffs and Goofy's shields, I think you actually have to have them all in your inventory at once? I'd purchased all of Donald's...
  4. orewahikari

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced That's exactly what I thought. Yeah, we get the game a couple of days early - for the first time EVER - and we don't get a special edition? That's not a good trade-off! I hope they announce something for EU/UK, because otherwise, THAT...
Back