• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I just finished episode 13, the one where they lose to the Nekoma team in a friendly match. Thats also the episode where Nekoma's trainer says Kageyama and Hinata are like "an oni and his kanabo" or something like that.
    I really liked that reference because they, more than the others in the team, really trust in the skills of one another even though they don't seem to like each other much. xD
    I was looking through the awards and noticed that there wasn't one for FFX/X-2 remaster. I just bought it, and I was curious about why it wasn't on there xD
    Yahoo just announced that they were shutting down Yahoo Games. Isn't that what KHx is on? Do you think this will impact the game?
    should have titled that pm "my response to your post got overshadowed in that thread".
    Hey! Um, just wanted to apologize if I did anything wrong by creating the Thread.
    So, if I did.. Sorry! Won't happen again. ^-^
    I am so sorry, I frequently check my messages/notifications on my phone, and am not always in a prime spot to reply (which is when I end up sending really late responses because I finally remembered or randomly checked my profile).

Anyway, I think Dancing All Night is pretty enjoyable! I don't have much experience with rhythm games, most I've played close to something like that is DDR/Guitar Hero. But I enjoy playing through these familiar tracks and watch everyone dance all goofy. I actually played free dance for about 5 hours around the time I got the game, just playing through all of the songs on different difficulties, but I'm not super far in the actual story haha
    OKAY GOOD. I'm only in August right now in P3, so I still got a ways to go. But all I've seen of the P4 characters are really a bunch of clips from the anime dub. I keep going back and forth on what I want to do after I finish P3, on whether I hold out for a Vita to go straight to P4G or watch the anime for the story then move onto P4A/U, or just plow through P4 vanilla. I'm sure I'd love it but where time is money, I'd rather not do like three playthroughs of P4 essentially. I dunno. I really want to play Persona when I go to Japan in July, just think that'd be a fun experience, but at the same time, it'd be lame just being cooped in playing the Vita on the weekends instead of exploring freaking Japan.

But I heard the P3 ending is a tearjerker [despite I accidentally spoiled the protagonist's fate >=( ], I can hardly imagine how something so tonally different can be. hype train.
    Is it bad that I'm starting to battle over whether I like KH or Persona more o.o

These are seriously some of the most well written characters I've come across in P3. I honestly can't believe I let this series elude me this long.
    it wasn't about the safety jacket it was about the color safety orange which is about safety because safety orange is a warning. its a warning because of the auburn colors of fall and the orange of the setting dying sun I really don't see what you guys problem is. some MOD you are.
    Have you guys ever thought about doing a community artbook type thing? I see people doing it on tumblr here and there where everyone kind of submits art, graphics, stories, editorials based on a theme and then someone compiles it into a nice pdf sort of thing. Maybe that could be a fun community project KHI could do during the news drought? I don't know. Just something I thought might be a neat idea so I thought I'd share.
    Just to let you know, Byron Howard recently revealed this about the inspiration for Nick and Judy: "I was asked who inspired Judy and Nick. Cary Grant was the inspiration for Nick. Judy on the other hand was inspired by characters and not real people such as Leslie Knope & Superman.
    Hehe ~

Well at least you're doing alright. Had a good holidays?

I've been doing alright. Working hard at completing the HD Remixes. I platinumed I FM, watched Days, w watched Recoded, and now I am almost finished with II FM. :D I feel accomplished beating Lingering Will and the Data battles. All I have now is grinding for synthesis stuff and Gummi Ship Missions.

I skipped Rechain of Memories. I want to get Birth By Sleep FM out of the way before I go through the nightmare card grind :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back