REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You should, because I just stare at him vapidly while he talks to me about the series. *has 1,000 games in backlog* But he indulges me whenever I talk about KH / try to offer tips on KHUX (he could care less), so it evens out. Haha.
    *shows bf KHIII Play Arts thread* BF: "Who is the person with the [insert 'Tales' character name I can't remember]?" Me: "Oh that's Master Spockanort. We play with her on KHUX." BF: "Oh, I like her." ;p
    Thanks again for the help. But anyways, how's it going? What have you been up to lately in life and the forums?
    Thanks! So, I'm having problems displaying images directly onto a thread. Do you have any idea how I could do that?
    Thanks for accepting my friend request! I really want to be friends with a lot of people here while also getting help around here. Given the fact that you are a mod, you seem really helpful and I hope (and I'm sure) that you are a kind and thoughtful person.
    Aw man, please tell me you'll change your Avatar back to the Avengers when the hype is over?
    #boss, indeed!

That avatar is somewhere between "utterly imposing," and "oh my god, I fear you could literally bludgeon me to death with it."
    Jesus! Is there no limit to how big your avatar can be? Like... damn.

#adminperks
    #ethyperks
    Nier 2, P5, and FFXV. 2016 is gonna be one helluva year. I'm not sure which will release first though =/ I hope it's P5 in June possibly, but it better not come out in July when I'm in Japan! haha, but seriously the silence from Atlus seems like it might get delayed to fall or at least after FFXV. I can see a November release for Nier though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…