• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oooh I like it!!! =3 :heart: I think that might just be the one I'll use then!!! ^_^ You'll get credit, btw!!! ;D

So what do you think about the stuff in the spoilers? =D

In fact I might write a sequel or two with Vanitas as the main villain if I think up good enough stories for them (after I finish the first one, naturally. XD)

In fact I've thought lightly on the idea of Vanitas killing Kairi in a sequel!!! XD
    What's Coalesce? D= *Is exhausted from debate with Annoyance*

I thought of one... Fated Wing but I dunno, it sounds too cliche. XD
    Nice!!! ^_^ Can't wait to read the full thing when you're done! ;D

Hmm... it's better than anything I'VE come up with. XD But yeah, it doesn't really work much. I'm trying to think of stuff tying to the words "connection" or "bond" XD
    You come up with anything yet? =D

BTW, how's your one-shot coming along? =3 :heart:
    LOL No problem!!! XD

True, true. XD

Will do!!! ^_^

Well, she gives it to him when they've both fallen for each other, but neither one's done anything about it. XD "You two look like a nice couple!" "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!!" XDDDD But yeah, both are head over heels by this time. ;D

As you can imagine, Vanitas is going to play a role in this. As will Xehanort, but Vanitas may actually be the bigger villain. XD You like? =D
    Probably! XD And while Gaston is a decent shot, Alain (in my fanfic at least) is a skilled swordsman when times require it and wields a rapier. ;D

LMAO Indeed!!! XD *Listens to "Saturday Night's Alright For Fightin'" while imagining the bar fight* LOL XD

That would make sense, plus they even changed his outfit to a more FF styled theme, like Mickey, Donald and Goofy were. But their personalities never really changed. XD

LOL It's not weird for her. XD Anyways, here's the description for the keyblade: a long blue blade, the back end shaped akin to that of the back of a wing. The key tip is two interwoven black feathered wings with a silver arrow piercing through them. The hilt guard is shaped similar to Oblivion, with two black feathered wings forming the guard, and a sculpted head where the gem was located in Oblivion. The keychain is the charm Aqua gives Sora. ;D
    LOL Yeah, I suppose that's true. XD

Yep. XD Easy work for Sora. And one of 'em even smashes a bottle and uses the edges!!! XDDDD I wondered that too to be honest. So OOC. D=

Thanks!!! =3 :heart: I'll give you the description of the keyblade in a little while, after I get back from buying my little sister a birthday present for tomorrow. ;D
    BTW, expect a darker version of Pete in the fanfic, inspired by the darker portrayals shown in The Prince & The Pauper and Mickey's Christmas Carol. ;D

I need help coming up with a name for a keyblade. XD You willing to help me?
    Actually, I've thought about that idea of having him turn Alain back into the Beast, but actually it'd make his job harder if he did: He wants Alain dead, and killing him while he's weak is the easiest thing to do. The fight between Sora and Gaston is similar to the one in the movie with Beast and Gaston. ;D Now, the big question is this: If playing on Sora's emotions doesn't work, how does this fight make the list of one of Sora's darkest moments? ;D

Him and the whole bar. Sora in a bar fight. ;D LOL XD
    You hit it on the button, he's gonna go crazy with the darkness. The natural question is how would I be able to fit him in, seeing as how Beast is already human by this time? Simple: Kill Alain and take Belle. That's his logic. And he's manipulated into falling into the darkness to further more important goals. He tries to play on Sora's emotions (as Kairi ended up with Riku in the fanfic, but Sora's already begun to have deep feelings for Aqua, so the plan doesn't work) But I CAN tell you that this has one of the darkest moments in Sora's life. >8D

And not to mention funniest, at a different time anyways. Sora visits the bar while the locals break into "Gaston" and interrupts, "No one's got an ego like Gaston!" XD
    Oh and here's the villain to expect in Alain's Castle: Gaston. ;D I already got his part planned out. =3 Expect a lot of stuff from Alain's Castle to be in that eventual trailer. ;D :heart:
    Yep, exacta!!! ^_^

Yeppers!!! I'm still thinking up which FF characters will show up, but I can tell you that I'm a big fan of FF7 especially. ;D
    No problem!!! =D

Not exactly. It's sort of like a literary equilvalent of a trailer: Multiple different scenes written out and formed in a certain order to end on usually a climatic note. ;D You'll understand better once I do one. ;D

Oh he knows alright, but he's keeping a tight leash. After all, one of the two DID betray the Org and helped out and the other just really took things too far with his desire for a heart.

But of course. ;D Oh and expect Barret to be there too. =D
    Sounds great so far!!! ^_^ :heart: I like that it shows Aqua doing what she needs to do to survive. ;D

Agreed!!! Right now, I'm just thinking up lines and such, but I tend to imagine the sensrory things along with it (eventually, expect a full-on trailer at the FC for this fanfic!!! ^_^)

Thanks!!! :heart: And yet again, I agree. She's incredibly unselfish and a kind person through and through, with an injection of badassery whenever anyone's in danger. :heart: I'm actually thinking up a conversation between her and Isa & Lea, which would be rather humorous.

Aqua: Who are you two? *Smiling and thankful for the help with a group of Heartless*
    Lea: Well, we'r-
    Isa: Just guardians is all.
    Aqua: *Confused and finds it hard to believe* Guardians? Why aren't you in uniform then?
    Isa: We're allo-
    Lea: We got a free-dress pass at work. Got it memorized?

Oh yes indeed!!! And don't forget Tifa and Yuffie too!!! ^_^
    Oh and here's a few lines from the scene with Facilier:

Facilier: Come on girl! Here's your chance! You've been wishin' on those phony mornin' stars for twelve years now and I'm offerin' you your greatest wish on a silver platter.

Aqua: *Hesitant* B-bu-

Facilier: Come on! You've been longin' to see your friends' faces for so long and you hestitate?

Aqua: *Now more firm* Where's Sora in this future?

Facilier: *Eyes widen for a brief moment but he resumes himself* What does old brown spikes have to do with this? Ain't ya been missin' your friends, Terra and Ven, for a long time? Porcupine head mean more to you than them?

Aqua: *Firm and determined* No. But he's just as important to me as them both. A future without Sora is as pointless as a future without Terra and Ven.

You like? =D :heart:
    :heart: Thanks!!! I wanted to make something different from the other charms. ;D To describe the actual weapon, I'll currently give this brief idea for a description: "wings and blades"... ;D

Awesome!!! =3 :heart: So she cries because she remembers him? Aww... :heart: :heart: :heart: I love it already!!! ^_^
    LOL Aqua IS awesome!!! =D :heart: However, if not for the bond she's begun to forge with Sora by that time, it's very likely she would have taken the deal. ;D She even makes him his own charm like her's and TAV's (details on it are on either pg 18 or 19) It's actually the keychain for Sora's strongest keyblade. ;D

Oooh I like that idea!!! :heart:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…