• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi. I seen your sig said Screw you season 6 finale of House.

I forgot all about it. Mind telling me what happened?
    Same here. The stuff at the end of the 7 minute trailer are things I really want to see in the E3 Trailer. :3
    True, and I wonder who they'll get... *Ponders*

Same here, unless it's able to match the epicness equally. I'd be a little saddened, but not heartbroken, if they used this trailer instead.

0D7okVtNaA8
    True, and I think HJO will. But maybe Mark would do the laughs for HJO, like the VA for Clayton did the jungle cries for Tarzan's VA in the 1999 film? :D
    I had a thought; Hamill as Vanitas? Hoping he's Terra personally, but the Joker laugh for Vanitas makes me shiver in delight at the thought of it. XD
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SO AM I!!!

I heard Willa Holland, and I gotta say I approve. :D I think she'd make a fine Aqua! :3 And Mark Hamill as Terra is sounding better and better by the minute! :3 Could be wrong, but I'm thinking it'll be him. :D
    Makes sense, not to mention, Mark's name was the first listed, followed by the girl and Jesse, implying that they're TAV. :D

Epcar is Terranort, which he confirmed. ;D I doubt he's Terra though.

I think it'll be my "If I were stranded on a deserted isle and could only play one game" game. :3 I'm loving this. <333333
    :D I just saw! I wonder if Mark will be voicing Eraqus or Terra... This cast list might end up being the best in the series yet. Even better than KH1!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back