• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, trust me when I say Sora gets to do it in the end. ;D

Actually, Suka can't remember Momma Namine. :C And Sora DOES read bed-time stories (though I could definitely see ways to have Light do it too)

:D Awww that's perfect! ^_^ And Sora'd freak out at the sight of Suka wanting to play with a REAL sword. XD
    Yeah, pretty much. XD He's out for blood, after all. Oh you nailed it! :D And then Sora speaks up, "keyblade, Oblivion model; can cut through mostly anything, channel magic and lock and unlock all doors. I win". ;D

He's a lot like Kid Sora. ;D
    Sora knows full well Light's there. He's ordered to travel with her. XD They just hired her since they figured she could handle herself in a fight (which is an understatement.) In fact, while at Radiant Garden's Armoury, Sora, Light and Leon get into a debate between the gunblades and keyblades. In fact, Light even debates hers is better than Leon's. XD "Latest model." ;D

:3 He's a hoot to think up. I've already got ideas for father-son moments, but I need help for moments between Suka and Light. ;D
    *Stares in unison* <>_________<>

Sora's got a two year old son (currently named Sukairain, or Suka for short) his only child (mommy was Namine ;D) Namine was murdered a year prior and Sora's still searching for her killer. To keep an eye on Sora, Mickey & RDRS hire a certain mercenary to keep Sora in check. *Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge* ;D

s1worstbirthdayever

And his son is truly capable of melting Light's heart, and even asks Papa Sora if "Lwight is my mommy?"

s1gildragonin30yearss1naruto
    XD Indeed!

Speaking of crossover/crack pairings, here's one I'm going to explore in a fanfic!

Sora/Lightning

Care to know the plans? >:D And I can say this much as a tease; Sora is now 21 (Lightning's age), and is a father and a widower.
    It's awesome. Terra's a more worthy man than the Prince and Terra makes Cinderella more interesting. <3
    Not as crazy as I am! I just published my old Sora try out thing. Check it out at Forum Insanity. ;D
    LYCORIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*supertackleglompageof"howsyourdaybeensofartoday?"anduberhappinessandawesomenesstoseeyoutoday*
    XD I know. Seriously, this has me bawling on the floor laughing my ass off! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*glompageofbeingbrilliantlyawesomeness* <333333333333333
    It is. :D Surprisingly relieves a lot of stress. <3

Thanks! ^^ Remind me next week to do my Looney Tunes Lennie impersonation for my next vlog entry! XD "I'll hug 'em and squeeze 'em and keep 'em and pet 'em! George!" XD

Dio's voice was that of a titan's trapped in the body of a dwarf. A humble, kickass dwarf. :D
    DX TBH I dun like Glee personally.

Nice! :D I get to sleep in tomorrow morning since I have a psychologist appointment in the morning, thus missing the first few hours of school. <33333333333
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back