• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by onyxrhapsody87

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

My PS2 broke... Yeah... after all of the trouble it took to import the game, Swap magic, and figure out how to use swap magic, my ps2 dies... It won't read swap magic or any other game for that matter... ...melancholy...
  2. O

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Re: Sea salt ice cream cool....... I made some earlier today... Sorry I don't have pics... Aside from me putting a little too much sea salt in it, it was great!
  3. O

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ (Read Before Asking A Question!) Did anyone find out what you get if you start RE CoM first? Also do you have to beat it first before starting FM?
  4. O

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

As much of a hopeless cause everyone's saying this is... I guess I'll sign... Still I think the chances are much better for us this time since our version of KH2 didn't have anything added AND the fact that most people who played KH1 really did want FM... It's all a matter of whether or not the...
  5. O

The "New Rumor" More likley for kh2:fm

Memory's Past? Are you talking about the 'gravestone' room? I thought that was Proof of existence... I hope you can re-fight organization battles...
  6. O

how long did it take for u to beat kingdom hearts 2

It took a lot of people only three days to complete the main story...
  7. O

organization XIII

I actually liked all of them... Each of them were tough in battle, and they had much more personality than I expected... I think either Demyx or Axel are my favorites...
  8. O

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

I think sora fits his KH1 description more than he used to... Not saying that's a bad thing... I expected him to act more like Donald or Goofy this time around... But all in all... He's still Sora... like him or not... I hate how so many people are acting like they are surprised by how he's...
  9. O

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

I didn't like that you can't change locked on targets... but you get used to it after a while...
  10. O

i beat KH2

It's kinda hard to take it easy without getting bored with it... The story and battle system in my opinion are both so compelling that it's hard to not rush through the game... It takes no time at all for anyone who's played the first game to get used to the new controls or system... Also anyone...
  11. O

Just a quick question

I can't say I know what a hero's crest is... but It sounds like your alright if not great... also yes Sephiroth is an optional boss... but you can only fight him one...
  12. O

Roxas Again?

Sorry... he's playable only in the beginning... you do kinda see him later on though...
  13. O

Sympathy anyone?

Was anyone else sad after playing Roxas' part... I can honestly say I almost shed a tear when you were done at Twilight town...
  14. O

How far are you?

I'm at the underworld... I'm in love with Auron again...
  15. O

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks that I have to wait another day... But once again... my heart goes out to the people who have to wait for the PAL version... Tomorrow will be the longest work day of my life...
Back