• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OneWingedAngel26

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

May the Dark Keyblade take another role?

Do you think mayb that Sora's good heart is held captive within the OathKeeper Keyblade?
  2. O

Riku recieving the "Oblivion Keyblade"?....hmn possible.
  3. O

if u could add a boss in kh2 who would it be?

I would add Sephiroth, though i heard some word saying he will make a re-appearance. Although this time you fight him with the aid help of Cloud...*Gosh I hate him* I'll kill him first before Sephi!! lol. But if I were to add a boss besides Sephiroth, it would definitley be.... The Magus Sisters...
  4. O

but since it was destroyed, would it be possible for them to create another one? or would that just be plainly redundant?
  5. O

I was speaking about the Keyblade that he used to reveal Maleficints inner dark form. Not the soul eater...sorry I should have been more precise yet again, u can b right n I'm still wrong. I have to catch up with the latest news and trailers.
  6. O

D.N.Angel Fans, come here!

Hey thx for coming to this thread, this is the place where D.N.Angel fans should gather and talk about whatever they want! As long as it is relevant to D.N.Angel. I think Dark is awsome and cool, on the other hand Krad is ok. What does n e 1 think about the twins?
  7. O

Hi welcome to this forum. I think that the keyblade Riku used in KH might take another part in the story of KH2, does n e 1 have n e thoughts about this?
Back