• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by onewingangel2004

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

About the Fenrir keyblade...

Well, sorry if I offended anyone, but I had to get that off my chest. That word just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. Anyone else like that? For example, my girlfriend hates the word "moist".
  2. O

Oh great... Another poser. What are you dude, like 13, 14 maybe? AND WOULD PEOPLE STOP USING THE WORD "PWN" ALL THE TIME!!! God that word irritates me to no end...
  3. O

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Fenrir doesn't look like the other keyblades? All the others look, somewhat, like traditional keys (with a fat body, a long neck, and something hanging at the end). Fenrir, on the other hand, looks more like a car key (fat body and long neck with...
  4. O

Zero hour is upon us...

Well this is it people. It's almost the zero hour. Tommorrow is D-Day. What has everyone done to prep for this? Me? I've replayed KH1 and CoM, put up a KH2 background on my desktop, I've read as much about KH2 as possible, and I've annoyed the hell out of my girlfriend for the past two...
  5. O

Make up your Own KH2 World!

In keeping with the Disney tradition, I was thinking how about worlds based on old Disney TV shows from the late 80s/early90s. One example in Duck Tales. Donald is reunited with his Uncle Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie would have a shop in Duckburg, and your world-specific party member would...
  6. O

What is your plan for KH Day 2006? :D

Oh the lot of you suck!! My PS2 was stolen about a week after I put the game and LE guide on preorder. But that won't stop me. My friend sympathized with me, so he put a new PS2 on layaway for me at our local Wal-Mart. I have $30 left to pay on the game and guide, I'm going up there to pick...
  7. O

KH2 Limited Edition Question

I reserved my copy of KH2 at a local Gamestop the other day and the clerk asked me if I would also like to reserve a copy of the strategy guide or LE guide. I asked if there was a LE version of the game as well, but was told there wasn't. Is it just me or does this strike anyone else as weird...
Back