• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OmnihaX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

i couldn't believe my eyes when i first played the game,realtime action graphics like that on DS?I though that would mean that the game would be small.Well i was proved to be wrong with roughly 30 hours of gameplay just to make it to the end and unlimited more time to use all the other...
  2. O

When does it pick up?

Well the starting isn't as good as the rest of KH games,with Roxas being a plant and doing nothing but later on the game the story gets intense and very very interesting,I'd actually say that the first part of the game is just tutorial and just something to fill the time that it was needed for...
  3. O

Ummmm.. Axel Roxas? Whats Your Opinion o.O?

Axel and Roxas O.o That's sick dude!They were obviously just best friends!But if it was about Xion i'd say that despite lacking a heart something could have worked out :P
  4. O

Did anyone else cry a bit?

I saw his name at the credits but i didn't realize who he was at that momment but now that i know i am pretty sad :(
Back