• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Omni Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Omni Terra

Beating...

Glad to help. :) After a few fights you'll get the hang of it.
  2. Omni Terra

Beating...

My strategy: Ok so for Shotlocks I'd recommend Photon Charge at this point in the game. If you have a better one by all means use it. As for commands don't even bother. The only commands I ever use in that fight would be cure commands. As others have said Renewal Block is excellent to have...
  3. Omni Terra

is it possible to delete a final episode save file?

Yeah, from my understanding, even if you deleted all your character files, as long as you have the system data still saved, everything you've unlocked will stay unlocked. I was planning to do the same thing myself.
  4. Omni Terra

Critical mode or Proud mode?

Just go with Critical. Honestly, I didn't have a very tough time with it.
  5. Omni Terra

Terra final boss

Ok so for Shotlocks I'd recommend Photon Charge at this point in the game. If you have a better one by all means use it. As for commands don't even bother. The only commands I ever use in that fight would be cure commands. As others have said Renewal Block is excellent to have. For your strategy...
  6. Omni Terra

Critical Mode!

I'm going straight to Critical. It's about time Kingdom Hearts was a real challenge.
  7. Omni Terra

What gear do you end up using most? Single and multiplayer

Zero gear with sight units equipped.
  8. Omni Terra

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Thanks for the advice guys.
  9. Omni Terra

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Not sure if this is the right place but I figured it would be better than creating an unnecessary thread. So, I'm about to go back to school and I have signed up for the more advanced classes. Advanced Algebra 2/ Trig. and Chemistry. Is there anything I should maybe brush up on to make my life...
  10. Omni Terra

Mystery goo?

If memory serves once you get each "spell name" master item you can get a weapon for Donald from Merlin. I think it's the Dream Rod.
  11. Omni Terra

Help/Support ► Odd. O.o

I'm not sure why you were signed up, but I doubt they have some secret ulterior motive for doing so. It's probably just a strange mistake. I'd just call them and tell them you didn't sign up. There, all fixed.
  12. Omni Terra

KH 3D- what do you think it is?

I'm fairly certain it involves Sora recovering his memories and memories of those connected to him (everyone in the entire series pretty much). I'm also pretty sure Sora spends time recovering Roxas' memories due to the fact that Roxas is the only one we've seen fighting the Twilight Thorn.
  13. Omni Terra

The New Features in NA/PAL

Critical mode. I've never really been challenged in the series. The only time I've been frustrated was KH1 Sephiroth.
  14. Omni Terra

2 missing cards

Those are in Re:CoM. Maybe you missed a card that Riku got which Sora can aquire once you beat Riku's story. That's the only thing I can think of.
  15. Omni Terra

Need some help

First of all thanks for just looking at this thread. Now I need a little help on my homework. For some reason my Bio teacher assumes we need to go over graphs because obviously I'm in high school and I have no idea what a graph is. Sigh, anyway we need to make a Pie Chart on this: Cardinals vs...
Back