• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Omega Prime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Omega Prime

Strongest Keyblade?

it all depends on the mood ur in and how much fun for u and how much pain that u wish to put the heartless into
  2. Omega Prime

Fanfiction ► Organization XIII: The V Files [Chapter Five Ready to Read]

Re: Organization XIII: The V Files [Chapter 4 is Up!!!!!] I found this one for more funny then the last one buddy ^_^
  3. Omega Prime

did you notice Xion's magic?

Yeah its wierd that even when she couldn't use the keyblade that at times xion's magic was far stronger then roxas's magic O_o .
  4. Omega Prime

Re: Organization XIII: The V Files [Chapter 3 is Up, and the Comedy Begins] I give this one the same rating as the last one a 10 out of 10 HK keep it up buddy ^_^
  5. Omega Prime

Re: Organization XIII: The V Files [Chapter 2 is Up] (Please Reply) excelently done HK good buddy I really did find it a good read
  6. Omega Prime

Fanfiction ► I've Learned to Live

Another excellent chapter, Skitty. Can't wait for the next update!
  7. Omega Prime

I can only agree with Haku, Skitty.
  8. Omega Prime

Haku has said everything for that chapter, I'll be keeping watch for the next update Kari.
  9. Omega Prime

Nice updates, Skitty-chan; hope to see the next one very soon.
  10. Omega Prime

Nicely done, now please continue Kari. You have the right to use all of my characters if you like apprentice.
  11. Omega Prime

Fanfiction ► A Nobody's Lullaby

It's good, I wonder how the next chapter will turn out.
  12. Omega Prime

Fanfiction ► Nobody's Feelings

Great, so how does Nia know the song Illya's writing?
  13. Omega Prime

Tansformers: Worlds Reuntied Co-created by Kari'Heart and Omega Prime

Okay, this rp is a mix in between Transformers and Kingdom Hearts Transformers: Worlds Reuntied It has been tweanty years later after Cybertron was put in danger once again, but something isn't the same there are now teens that can wield key like weapons. They headed back to earth once again...
  14. Omega Prime

Fanfiction ► Nobody's Feelings

A little bit confusing, but other then that it was okay.
Back