• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Omega Prime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No, that was only a pint of my power. My true power will destroy our galaxy. The only place I can use it is in the Verse Realm. A place where I can use any amount of my power and it won't effect it at all. I found the Verse Realm in one of the ancient scrolls in my tribe, it's basically a transportation technique that allows us to go to there to practice our skills and powers.
    *you feel a slight increase of my power and the whole earth rumbles under my feet and it stops* That small pressure reactivated a volcano in Greece. The one before created a tsunami that hit Japan. That's why I don't use my full power because I destroy many lives that are innocent.
    Funny I stand on neither side of those paths. With a pure soul and a demons soul I can't stand on either path.
    Brother....If we were to unleash the power we learned from our ancient civilizations that were long forbidden. The world we live in would be destroyed by the might of it. I don't want that to happen.

So that begs the question.....what path do you take? The side of benevolence or the side of the malevolence?
    Then you have to keep the secret of these scrolls in wraps. *grabs the scroll and harness all of my demon power to destroy the scroll into dust* Hah....hah....I've been using too much of my power to destroy these things. I've even destroyed the ancient runes and text's of my tribe. I'm the only one who knows those secrets.
    Your not understanding. *opens up the scrolls and they fall apart into dust* I'm destroying the scrolls. Power that strong shouldn't be let loose to anyone.
    Hand over the scroll brother. *appears out the ground with the other five scrolls with me* You don't know what it's capable of.
    That explains how he was able to regrow his head. Is there anyway to stop him from using them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back