• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Olympian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Was 3D a plothole?

This could work provided that Ansem and his apprentices were the only ones with access to this technology. Otherwise the existence of other worlds would be common knowledge in Radiant Garden.
  2. O

Was 3D a plothole?

Re: was 3D a plothole? Well Ansem didn't have access to a Keyblade, Gummi ship or the corriders of Darkness at that time so that only leaves magic, unless there are other ways to travel between worlds.
  3. O

Was 3D a plothole?

Re: was 3D a plothole? So this would mean that the world Flynn came from was trapped in the Realm of Sleep. That would explain The Grid being there despite its inhabitants inability to dream. However this presents a problem. Since Ansem the Wise created a copy of it, he had to have come...
  4. O

Was 3D a plothole?

Re: was 3D a plothole? Oh my bad I forgot that they had been sent to the Realm of Darkness like the rest but following KH1 they were sent to Realm of Sleep instead of returning to the Realm of Light. Its true that there are a number of special Worlds in the game. Traverse Town appears to...
  5. O

Was 3D a plothole?

Re: was 3D a plothole? Mickey recognises that Sora is from another world and says he is the same. I think when he said World he meant World and not country. The sleeping worlds are worlds that were consumed by the Heartless but were sent to the realm of sleep instead of the realm of darkness...
  6. O

Was 3D a plothole?

Re: was 3D a plothole? Country of the Musketeers is a separate world and not a part of Disney Town. This is explained when Sora visits the world. As for the Disney Town residents not aging, it is explained in DDD that different worlds have a different time axis. This would explain the Disney...
  7. O

If KH3D HD comes out this year/exists, what extra content do you think it will have?

I don't mind Riku being the star but having only one boss made Sora's finale too easy. Plus I really enjoy fighting Xigbar, he is one of the few bosses that I will never get tired of fighting.
  8. O

If KH3D HD comes out this year/exists, what extra content do you think it will have?

I'd like to see a Xigbar boss fight and an extra Xemnas fight for Sora. It really bugs me that Sora only got one boss in the final world, while Riku got 4 (5 if you count Ventus armour). Otherwise I'd like a new secret boss and a secret ending that are tied to KH3.
  9. O

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I know Its been over used but I would like to see Olympus Coliseum again. There is a lot more that be done with this world such as visiting Mount Olympus and seeing the other gods. They could take the Titan attack segment...
  10. O

Hi there fellow fans

My name is Olympian and I have been a Kingdom Hearts fan ever since the first game came out and have played them all except Chi. Looking forward to chatting to fellows fans of this awesome series.
Back